Moto Series Round 9 This Weekend, Season Finale!

TRMN8TR

I still haven't got the bike back together but I am thinking about making the drive over for the race on Sunday to hang out. It should give me some motivation to get the bike back together 

After a few long nights and some cash I got the bike put back together and looks like I will be at nelson Saturday. Just need my clipons and rear sets to be delivered tonight and then wash all the mud from PIRC off of the swingarm and wheels lol.

• Upvote 1

Bike looks good man!

I may be missing some or all of Saturday's trackday depending how my day goes. I'm in NY for work doing a job, and the "what can go wrong will go wrong" rule is definitely in effect. I need to get 2 robots running and if I don't I'll have to come back in tomorrow. Then there's the 4 hour drive back. Blah.

I'm so pissed.

Decided I'd do the track day.....came home after work installed a switchable TRE and a dealer switch.  Both those mods are real simple.  Went to start the bike up and it only primed for a second or two when it is normally about 5. Put the bike in dealer mode and it threw code c23....tip over sensor.  The sensor was off the mount and on it's side....OK.  Put it back on the tab....still throwing the code.  Pulled the sensor off jiggled it around....still coding.  Removed the TRE and soldered the wires back together.....still coding.  FUCK.

Getting something to eat then I'm going to pull the sensor from my street bike to test it.

I'm so pissed.

Decided I'd do the track day.....came home after work installed a switchable TRE and a dealer switch. Both those mods are real simple. Went to start the bike up and it only primed for a second or two when it is normally about 5. Put the bike in dealer mode and it threw code c23....tip over sensor. The sensor was off the mount and on it's side....OK. Put it back on the tab....still throwing the code. Pulled the sensor off jiggled it around....still coding. Removed the TRE and soldered the wires back together.....still coding. FUCK.

Getting something to eat then I'm going to pull the sensor from my street bike to test it.

Sounds like the TRE is junk !

Sounds like the TRE is junk !

it is just a 15kohm resistor and a switch, disconnected now and the issue is still there.

pulled the tip over sensor and stripped sheathing to the ecu to see if it was damaged when I pulled the ecu to splice in the tre....no damage.  tapped the tip over sensor around and it fired put the sensor back in place and code again.  wooohooo, I'm done fucking with it tonight, getting angry and I cant find my electrical tape.

How the hell are you getting there Jinu if Brandon isn't going!?!?

I'm tentatively planning on being there this weekend also.  Should pull out sometime fucking early in the morning...damn it I hate getting up early but not as much as Jinu.

i tow the trailer with my vehicle on a regular basis kevvy poo.  i just wont have anyone to wake me up so i'll probably get there around noon or so.

i know matt will be pleased to hear this.

dunno, just gonna park where ever.  btw, if some of you guys wanna come over after the saturday track day, you're welcome to, assuming i'll have enough room.  we can grill some meat and shit.  a few people can sleep over and we can have pillow fights and shit.  and shit.

highlight was hollywood taking wins in both novice sprints and mini20 and getting himself into the 11's like a baws and even bought trmn8tr and i dinner after.

i took 4th in novice sprints and 2nd in mini20 and lowsided myself in 4 after what turned out to the last counted lap in the mini lol (this is funny because i essentially crashed on the cool down lap even though we didn't get a flag. fml)

trmn8tr took 3rd in the expert sprints and the mini20.

for championships, I think trmn8tr will end up at 3rd in expert sprints and 1st in mini20

i'll be 4th in novice sprints and 2nd in mini20

not sure where hollywood is, but i think he's 5th in novice sprints.

time to make asses of ourselves at the banquet

• Upvote 1