'nother noob here

RVTPilot

Howdy from the bustling metropolis that is North Ridgetucky! Thanks to folks the likes of r1crusher, I am here. So blame him. But the rest of you come highly recommended, so I am looking forward to the banter. I am currently astride an '03 RC51 that, unlike most guys, I haven't moded the shite out of. But getting there. One piece at a time.

See ya around!

:welcome:

North Ridge as in the Springfield area?

BTW - Sweet Bike.

:honda:

No, North Ridgeville, west of Cleveland. A bustling little town trying to fight it's way back to the 1980s. But the taxes are good and my family is close. (A little too close sometimes.)

And right back at ya on the bike sweetness! I love the rumble of a twin. Mrs. Pilot has caught me a time or two with my johnson in the spout of my Leo's.

Here's a pic from the other night where I took my 7 year old for his first ride. I swear he was making motorcycle sounds in his sleep.

No, North Ridgeville, west of Cleveland. A bustling little town trying to fight it's way back to the 1980s. But the taxes are good and my family is close. (A little too close sometimes.)

And right back at ya on the bike sweetness! I love the rumble of a twin. Mrs. Pilot has caught me a time or two with my johnson in the spout of my Leo's.

Here's a pic from the other night where I took my 7 year old for his first ride. I swear he was making motorcycle sounds in his sleep.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...