Ok go ahead, ill take the heat now

Hoblick

picked up a second bike today.  drove up to michigan to get this 2010 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe.  will be  a great 2 up bike for those longs trips.  The hyper will be my solo hooligan/track bike.

got an amazing deal on it, and its got a few parts i wouldnt have added so that saved me some money as well.

amazing motor in this thing.. 96hp and 124 ftlb

null_zps6ab57639.jpg

null_zpsfa69e353.jpg

better pics to come once i clean my damn pole barn up

The multi will always be in my heart as one of my favorite bikes ive owned, i just couldnt get comfortable on it to do week long trips.

The hyper is a similar bike but not at the same time. Its full out enthusiasm.

The stratoliner deluxe is an amazing bike for a cruiser. The motor is just awesome, the gear box is so smooth. The suspension soaks up everything in the road. Hell the stock seats are damn good.

The bars are to wide, low, and to far of a reach for me. Those will be changed.

Very weird, but all the things i disliked about the harley really give it character compared to the strat. The clunky gearbox, the noisy engine, and the rickety suspension.

The strat is a better rider bar none, but the harley had more character and was more thought out from a design stand point. There are things on the strat that just seem an after thought, that could have been done better.

If harley could make the engine/gear box , and suspension like the strat or victory bikes, they would have a real winner. Although i still give the yamahas engine/gearbox more points over the victory

• Upvote 1

I wife loves her Vstar its ok for me to ride but the problem is I try to ride it like a sport bike and end up bouncing off the limiter and engine braking the hell out of it. It's best if I just stay off of it before I blow it up.

I wife loves her Vstar its ok for me to ride but the problem is I try to ride it like a sport bike and end up bouncing off the limiter and engine braking the hell out of it. It's best if I just stay off of it before I blow it up.

You and your brakes!!!! :)