Xbox One... who got one?

smashweights

Got mine hooked it up and downloaded the update and it bricked. Got the error message to call support. Spent and hour on the phone before they said they would replace it. So now I have COD Ghosts BF4 just sitting here laughing at me.

Damn that sucks.  Heard both consoles had a few hiccups with consoles.

Got mine works good but takes forever to install games ryse is epic and forza 5 has awesome graphics along with the feedback from the controller make it a joy to play.

I'm really surprised at the negative publicity Ryse has been getting.  I thought it was good.

I'll wait until someone decides they hate it and want a PS4 instead so I can buy it at a discount or wait a year until the price comes down. I don't play enough anymore to really justify dropping the dough right now

• Upvote 1

I'm really surprised at the negative publicity Ryse has been getting.  I thought it was good.

From what I've played so far of ryse I like it. I'm waiting on titan fall in march. I may get bf4 and probably fifa. Forza is really different than previous versions. You get sun glare while playing in the in car driving Like you would a real car

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I need help finding this in stock somewhere that has it regular priced and will be here by Christmas. Of course my future sister in law didn't listen to me and order it the day I showed her Costco had it in stock so trying to find a plan B

• 2 weeks later...

Saw some previews for ryse and it looks pretty awesome... Might just end up buying both systems...Maybe wait until spring when the non-kinect version is released

I don't think they have any intention of putting out a kinect-less version of the XBone. And Ryse was fun!

I don't think they have any intention of putting out a kinect-less version of the XBone. And Ryse was fun!

Then I won't be buying one. Initial reports said there would be a non kinect version released in the spring, if there isn't, it'll make it an easy dilemma whether or not to buy