Iron Pony

Rachelsanta.jpg

Santa photos at Iron Pony Motorsports

Black Friday, Santa with Victory 9-6

Sat Dec 7th, Santa with Polaris 9-5

Sat Dec 14th, Santa with Victory 9-5

Photos by Defenders Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club

Photos are free.

Donations accepted, proceeds given to a large, local, youth focused, hospital on behalf of the Defenders.

Guys we appreciate your feedback and I wish it were easy to accommodate each and every model, but logistically it would be very difficult to make that happen.

Besides....have you seen the passenger seat on an RSV4? (or most sports bikes for that matter) do you want to sit there or have Santa back there?

Now, that said.....I am pretty certain we will have a very cute Santa's helper that will be wearing her elf uniform here on Friday during the middle part of the day. It will not take much effort to coax her onto the passenger seat of an RSV4, and while it might not be an official "Iron Pony Christmas Photo" I think we could find someone to snap a few mobile phone pics.

Just for the week. My wife's grandfather is pretty sick and had surgery the other day and it didn't go so well. We bought tickets and flew in friday night so our son could spend some time with him. We are leaving Sunday morning.