guy shoots armed robber, robber's family upset

chevysoldier

"If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever"

n1crh.gif

Considering 76% of the US is Christian, that's a safe assuption. But their logic is "typical" liberal. I bet they think he should have thrown elbows too.

I think you're unclear on the term "typical" vs "stereotypical" or "idealogue".

Typical liberals don't believe people have the right to rob a store, you're being intentionally inflammatory. (which is your right, but not helpful.)

Ows isn't populated by "typical liberals" and the tea party isn't populated by "typical conservatives"

I've seen comments in the news that basically said "trade places". If one of the family members had a gun to their head, what would they say then, to a good Samaritan and a rescue? Probably the exact opposite.

Don't bother trying to understand people like that. They will say anything at anytime to satisfy themselves only, and not for the common good. Essentially evil by their behavior.

Shoot to kill. Point a gun at me or if I feel threatened I will kill you. In this case I do not know what I would of done. If the Samaritan did nothing the clerk could be dead now. When the criminal gets out of jail/hospital he may attempt this again.

• Upvote 2

Shoot to kill. Point a gun at me or if I feel threatened I will kill you. In this case I do not know what I would of done. If the Samaritan did nothing the clerk could be dead now. When the criminal gets out of jail/hospital he may attempt this again.

:cheers: This guy gets it.

I think you're unclear on the term "typical" vs "stereotypical" or "idealogue".

Typical liberals don't believe people have the right to rob a store, you're being intentionally inflammatory. (which is your right, but not helpful.)

Ows isn't populated by "typical liberals" and the tea party isn't populated by "typical conservatives"

yp·i·cal [tip-i-kuh l]

—adjective

4)characteristic or distinctive: He has the mannerisms typical of his class.

5)pertaining to, of the nature of, or serving as a type or emblem; symbolic.

No, I used it correctly.

I've seen comments in the news that basically said "trade places". If one of the family members had a gun to their head, what would they say then, to a good Samaritan and a rescue? Probably the exact opposite.

Don't bother trying to understand people like that. They will say anything at anytime to satisfy themselves only, and not for the common good. Essentially evil by their behavior.

Exactly, he could have shot 8 people and they still would have said he should have just walked away, that the guy was a good boy.

:wtf: The nerve of some fux ( ie - retardedly free of any civil fortitude in this case ). The family is just as dumb, and likely pissed since they were probably relying on his score to fund another weeks moonshine binge.

The samaritan should've crowned the kid with the barrel of his pistol to get his attention with some damned conviction, then if the kid still spun his gun around, unload into his empty fuckin head. No plaintiff, no problem :nono:

• Upvote 1