3/8-3/10 Jenningw GP rolecall rideshare info

RHill

Attending????????  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending the 3/8-3/10 Jennings Track Day? If, which days?

• Nope, I'm a sad panda.
    • Yes, I'll be there all 3 days
    • Yes, Saturday(8th) and Sunday(9th)
    • Yes, Sunday (9th) and Monday(10th)
  2. 2. Do you have a ride planned? If no and there are limiting factors, choose the prefered dates.

• Yes, leaving friday returning monday
    • Yes, leaving friday returning monday night
    • Yes, leaving friday returning tuesday
    • Yes, leaving Saturday retunring monday night
    • Yes, leaving Saturday retunring tuesday
    • No,leaving friday returning monday
    • No, leaving friday returning monday night
    • No , leaving friday returning tuesday
    • No, leaving Saturday retunring monday night
    • No, leaving Saturday retunring tuesday

Guess my bike is the last one still in pieces....just need to put on the fairings, wheels, re-bleed the brakes and it should be ready to roll.  Fired up the bike on the stands to test out the power commander, clutch and quickshifter....everything seems to be working as it should, but the first session at Jennings will tell the tale.

Looks like I'm the only one who is going to have a ratty bike for Jennings  :angry: fairings still have dirt and bugs on them from last year.

and no yours isnt... the motor is still out of my bike and its all still in another state haha

lol cutting it just a little close?

If the forecast stays the same, think I'll swap the toasty rains off the rims for 211's.  Would be nice to swap wheels instead of having to get them mounted and balanced.

How many outlets are there for each pit?

One pole with a pair of outlets between each pit spot. If no one next to you, use both. Bring a power strip and extension cord.

Chris

Dan, let me know if you want me to bring mine....not a big deal to toss it on the trailer for the ride over.  I've got a heavy extension cord and power strip that I'm bringing in either case.

Definitely bring generator. Too many users can trip the breakers. Only the main row of concrete pits have power. If you don't get there soon enough you could be in the grass.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING READY FOR THIS!

*bike is still in pieces

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING READY FOR THIS!

*bike is still in pieces

I had a stressful past 2 months at work and am ready to beat the shit out of the bike.