3/8-3/10 Jenningw GP rolecall rideshare info

RHill

Attending????????  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending the 3/8-3/10 Jennings Track Day? If, which days?

• Nope, I'm a sad panda.
    • Yes, I'll be there all 3 days
    • Yes, Saturday(8th) and Sunday(9th)
    • Yes, Sunday (9th) and Monday(10th)
  2. 2. Do you have a ride planned? If no and there are limiting factors, choose the prefered dates.

• Yes, leaving friday returning monday
    • Yes, leaving friday returning monday night
    • Yes, leaving friday returning tuesday
    • Yes, leaving Saturday retunring monday night
    • Yes, leaving Saturday retunring tuesday
    • No,leaving friday returning monday
    • No, leaving friday returning monday night
    • No , leaving friday returning tuesday
    • No, leaving Saturday retunring monday night
    • No, leaving Saturday retunring tuesday

I don't know why the F#CK this damn forum won't let me post pics, post links, or quote people, but anyway...

Jennings just posted on their forum that you should sign up now because spots are filling up quickly for this weekend... Mock races on Sunday... and apparently tons of pros signed up.  (See "So you think you're all that...?" stickied in the General Discussion forum)

This is going to be an epic weekend!

I'm going to sign up for Intermediate to start and see how it goes.  What are you guys thinking, Trmn8tr and OSUYZFR1?  And the rest of you fools?  Wanna make sure I have some friends to play with!

I don't know why the F#CK this damn forum won't let me post pics, post links, or quote people, but anyway...

Jennings just posted on their forum that you should sign up now because spots are filling up quickly for this weekend... Mock races on Sunday... and apparently tons of pros signed up.  (See "So you think you're all that...?" stickied in the General Discussion forum)

This is going to be an epic weekend!

I'm going to sign up for Intermediate to start and see how it goes.  What are you guys thinking, Trmn8tr and OSUYZFR1?  And the rest of you fools?  Wanna make sure I have some friends to play with!

Cool, I'll sign up shortly. I'm signing up for intermediate on sunday and advance/expert on monday. I have a hitch mount nomar that I can bring if there is enough room so tires changes are free. :) 

^nomar would be sweet!  I just put on some take offs and was considering taking the tools down to do a tire change at the track to save some $.  I'd gladly lend a hand balancing or whatever we need.

Here is the link Matt was talking about:   http://jenningsgp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1818

Bike is coming together and anticipation is growing....can't wait to get back to the track. 

Cool, I'll sign up shortly. I'm signing up for intermediate on sunday and advance/expert on monday. I have a hitch mount nomar that I can bring if there is enough room so tires changes are free. :)

What no mar do you have? The wife was going to get me one for my birthday and im not sure which to get. The $300 one or the $500 one.

We should have plenty of room. As of now it will just be our 3 bikes in the trailer, plus there's the bed of the truck. I don't have a cap/cover of any kind on my bed, so whatever goes in there has to be ok if it gets wet.

211's or slicks?  size?

I have some 200 size rears in Dunlop take off and new Pirellis. Also have fronts to correspond.

211's or slicks?  size?

One set 211 190/60,7 sets slicks 200 which is same demention as 190/60. UK 302 front,rear US medium.the slick new are $ 460,asking $ 100.im running same take offs.

Sunday I cherry pick in intermediate,got some new gear so want see how it feel + riding 3 days after long winter its going kick my bud.monday-Tuesday in experts.