3/8-3/10 Jenningw GP rolecall rideshare info

RHill

Attending????????  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending the 3/8-3/10 Jennings Track Day? If, which days?

• Nope, I'm a sad panda.
    • Yes, I'll be there all 3 days
    • Yes, Saturday(8th) and Sunday(9th)
    • Yes, Sunday (9th) and Monday(10th)
  2. 2. Do you have a ride planned? If no and there are limiting factors, choose the prefered dates.

• Yes, leaving friday returning monday
    • Yes, leaving friday returning monday night
    • Yes, leaving friday returning tuesday
    • Yes, leaving Saturday retunring monday night
    • Yes, leaving Saturday retunring tuesday
    • No,leaving friday returning monday
    • No, leaving friday returning monday night
    • No , leaving friday returning tuesday
    • No, leaving Saturday retunring monday night
    • No, leaving Saturday retunring tuesday

Well it looks like we are leaning towards the Sun/Mon option since Hollywood would have to take off work Friday to make it there by Saturday, but he's off the whole next week for spring break. (College boys and their "spring breaks"...)

OK, trying to get verification that coming back Tuesday is OK. I'll update when I know for sure. 

Just do what my boss always does....claim you got a cold while on vacation or that you got held up by weather or traffic and got back extremely late.

On a completely unrelated note....leave antifreeze in for the commute and change out there? then back again for the ride back?

All this talk of open spots is killing me.

We have a spot in the trailer with your name on it ;)

On a completely unrelated note....leave antifreeze in for the commute and change out there? then back again for the ride back?

I would drain it before you go, that way you don't have to figure out what to do with your antifreeze. If there's nothing in it, it's not gonna freeze.

Then you just have to fill it up once you get there, and drain when you leave depending what the weather looks like.

True.....I've been a bit paranoid about residual water freezing every since I split a big hole in a dirtbike expansion chamber when popping out a dent.  Softball sized dent, 2 freeze/thaws and it split open about 4".

Was thinking I'd just take my normal drain container and put the cap on it till it was time to head home.

True.....I've been a bit paranoid about residual water freezing every since I split a big hole in a dirtbike expansion chamber when popping out a dent.  Softball sized dent, 2 freeze/thaws and it split open about 4".

Was thinking I'd just take my normal drain container and put the cap on it till it was time to head home.

I just use one of those plastic coffee cans. Works for antifreeze or oil.

I would have jumped on this a few weeks ago but can't due to work obligations.

Out of curiosity how many are camping at the track for this?

I'll be taking gear to camp....if it is real cold I'll probably get a hotel lol

Bring an electric heater and plug in at their outlets. We slept In the van with electric heater running all night. Or do like others do and pile into the classroom. They don't mind as long as you clear your shit out before class starts for novices.

Edited by turnone

I can bring an electric heater, also. Do they have showers there?

Yes, free showers. Everything is close. Pit bike not required. Bicycle not required unless you want more viewing spots at the track.

Chris

Edited by turnone