Motoseries

blue03636

It hasn't but I already gave him cash for the first 3 rounds so I'm good. :)

Coincidence?   I talked to Todd a few days ago and he said he recently came into some cash and was on his way to pick up some blow and hit the strip club.  Maybe......your not good :)

I can see this season is going to be a fun one !!!  The battle beween Craig and Matt is going to be EPIC!  Just a heads up you two. In order to raise additonal funds for this year Jeff and I will be offering the "Iron Curtain"  service.  This service will be provided to the individual that offers us the most cash.  Service includes:

• Inconsistent Lines in front of your opposition
  • Parking in the corners in front of your opposition and  
  • providing copious amounts of alcohol to your foe the night before the race

Of course this service can only be offered at the point that either Jeff or I are being lapped :) 

I can see this season is going to be a fun one !!!  The battle beween Craig and Matt is going to be EPIC!  Just a heads up you two. In order to raise additonal funds for this year Jeff and I will be offering the "Iron Curtain"  service.  This service will be provided to the individual that offers us the most cash.  Service includes:

Of course this service can only be offered at the point that either Jeff or I are being lapped :) 

It won't take much for me to be in somebody's way.

• Parking in the corners in front of your opposition
  • providing copious amounts of alcohol to your foe the night before the race and
  • providing stress releaving functions the night before the race

I'm sure Todd could be compelled into letting you and Jeff start at the front of the grid.....that would be a good first race for Jeff, start at the front of a sprint race.

Somehow, I think the alcohol plan will backfire.

Added another bullet point as well.

I'm sure Todd could be compelled into letting you and Jeff start at the front of the grid.....that would be a good first race for Jeff, start at the front of a sprint race.

Somehow, I think the alcohol plan will backfire.

Added another bullet point as well.

Yeah,grid me at the front and everyone will be wadded up before turn 2 !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to talk before round 1. :)