Motoseries

blue03636

Nelson ledges announce they suspend alltrack activity because of the track conditions.
If /when These circumstances change there will be announcement .
Looks like the motoseries season get shorter

^ a lot more to it than that.  The poor choice of wording may have been intentional; the managers got the boot.  Todd is working with the owner to sort out repairs before the next MotoSeries round; he will be making an announcement this week if round 3 will continue as scheduled.  

"ALL EVENTS/ACTIVITY AT NELSON HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY.

IF/WHEN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE THERE WILL BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT."

Edited by RHill

I haven't raced a 4 cylinder 600 yet, only air cooled Ducati's and single cylinders motard's.......so anyone allow me to rented their 600 for one session to see if i'll even like a 600.

Not sure if I want a twin again or 600......and then what brand 600??? or got one to sell.........

Edited by Chuck Clay

I haven't raced a 4 cylinder 600 yet, only air cooled Ducati's and single cylinders motard's.......so anyone allow me to rented their 600 for one session to see if i'll even like a 600.

Not sure if I want a twin again or 600......and then what brand 600??? or got one to sell.........

You can borrow mine for a laps if you want.  Yo do know what GP shift is right?  :lol:

Oh man, shit just got real. Kevin will now cry that he can't pass Chuck in the straights any more.

I won't care if he wants to be my new carrot, as long as we both get quicker.

Oh man, this is looking promising. 

Bad news: Friday for this upcoming event will be cancelled
Good news: Because the asphalt contractor said it would be in our best interest to allow the extra cure time for the repairs made

As things are standing at this time, everything looks to be on target to have our regularly scheduled Round 3 event weekend.

Oh man, this is looking promising. 

Bad news: Friday for this upcoming event will be cancelled

Good news: Because the asphalt contractor said it would be in our best interest to allow the extra cure time for the repairs made

As things are standing at this time, everything looks to be on target to have our regularly scheduled Round 3 event weekend.

Interesting.  I'm hopeful that these are true repairs, and not just "fixes" that cars will destroy in a matter of days.

It's so easy to armchair quarterback these things, but  I don't understand why NL can't forecast a basic repair budget for every spring...  You would think they could set up a multi-year contract with someone do a turn a year or something.

I think the problem is the money has all been squandered by the previous management/staff.  The owners don't seem to have the financial status to front enough money to get the track repaired as it really should be or do but can't see the return because they have no clue how to run a business.

Just my opinion of course and this will just add to the rumor mill.  :D