Motoseries

blue03636

I thought the 1hr endurance would be extending runtime on saturday till 6(which would still trim 10 minutes of setup from the trackday)?

I'm not for cutting the track day short as all the fixed costs of getting to the track and time involved remain the same.

I do see some benefit of having the 1hr and 20 minute on the same day.  Do race school, pay for the license and get to do the 20 minute race at the end of the day for free...get hooked.  

• 2 weeks later...

Witchkraft

didn't  know they did suspension service.  I seem to recall them making captive spacers for the R6, but I may be wrong about that as well...  Otherwise I have never heard of them doing service work.

didn't  know they did suspension service.  I seem to recall them making captive spacers for the R6, but I may be wrong about that as well...  Otherwise I have never heard of them doing service work.

Not sure on the spacers. I forget where I saw it that they did the service, Joe is ohlins certified (not sure what it takes to get that) and when you buy ohlins from STG they come from witchkraft. Price was really good and he's very knowledgeable about suspension.

I saw a shot of a Penske shock somewhere on there so I'd imagine he could.  Would be nice to see about springs front and rear along with fork cap extenders since I need them.

I'll hit him up and see....thanks for the email addy.