MJ Usa

MJusa Staff

First and for most lets forget about the past and discuss the future. I know personally that there have been some red flags and not the best reviews in the past. However i want to take a step in the right direction and get the shops name out there more, and try to make this as much of a successful business that i can for the owner. With this being said the shop has made many improvements and the new management and staff wants to do what ever we can for the customers. Not only can we make you great deals on service and retail parts but are willing to help with your bike set up and labor on and off the track. We wanna get you into the shop and get you the best deal for your money. we specialize in all performance areas weather its off-road on road, ATV personal watercraft or snowmobiles what ever it is we are here to help!!!!! we offer sponsorship packages rider support programs ect... I personally want to make it an enjoyable place for you to do business and would love to here positive feedback.. if your experience wasn't as good as you liked it to be, let us know and we will do what ever we can to change that for you... we are running huge saving specials right now and if we don't have it in stock we will gladly knock 20% off retail on anything it is you have us order..... and if its service you need take an additional 15% off all service work done...  just mention this add.. were not happy unless you are!!!!!

please feel free to call with any further questions or info

sincerely mjusa management

614 478 toys (8697)

I personally apologize if any of your past experiences were not as good as you've liked them to be.

Since you are advertising your shop and want to improve its' name maybe you should think about becoming a sponsor on OR instead of just throwing it out there. There are plenty of other shops that are sponsors on OR. OR members tend to support those that have paid to advertise here.

Corrected grammar and spelling errors made during a hastely written initial post.

Edited by cmh_sprint
  • Upvote 2

......punch the bussiness name in here...http://www.columbuspolice.org/reports/Search.aspx And read the same story over and over....

.On the listed date and time officers were dispatched to the area of the above business on the report of the listed suspects pushing two ATV's down the street in the area. Upon officers initial arrival the suspects fled on foot and were not located. The two ATV's were recovered and impounded and numerous attempts were made to contact the keyholder to the listed business, however these attempts were unsuccessful. There was a large hole cut in the south side fence to the business where the ATV's were apparently removed.

Edited by M_Quick
  • Upvote 1

Ryan is new manager there,and things run differently now.

He work on my dirt bike in the past,and helping me with my race bike.How many shops in Columbus can set up your suspension on your dirt or track bike?how big discount give you iron pony?with him you never pay retail!

Nobody giving me better deal on gear or parts.

I can say only good things about him.

Whatever happen in past there is history,and Ryan got nothing to do with that.

Same name ,and building,but new personal.Give the shop chance ,I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Ryan is new manager there,and things run differently now.

He work on my dirt bike in the past,and helping me with my race bike.How many shops in Columbus can set up your suspension on your dirt or track bike?how big discount give you iron pony?with him you never pay retail!

Nobody giving me better deal on gear or parts.

I can say only good things about him.

Whatever happen in past there is history,and Ryan got nothing to do with that.

Same name ,and building,but new personal.Give the shop chance ,I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Looking at this message you probably just don't know how bad there screwing you. And FYI Ryan was the one that told me they lost my quad, and then asked me to leave because it was Red White and Boom and they didn't have time to deal with me... Real great choice for a manager, so who's the new staff, again lmao...

• Upvote 1

Mistakes been made in past,move forward .

You got bad experience,I got only good once.

I trust him with my $ 50 000 race bike.

Ryan trying make things right,and give you guys good deal on anything you need.

Everybody around track know he is honest and nice guy.

Come to any midohio track day or Wera north central round,and we can talk about my bike.

Take me 2 years to get the bike where it is ,and trust me I will never build new bike from scratch.

You can get race 1199R for $ 24000,and I know the owner cost was $ 40000.