MJ Usa

MJusa Staff

Build Thread about bike? I'd like to hear more about the set up, add ons, and etc. Or maybe we will see you at the track and can talk then.

Every time I post something on this forum I'm getting bash for my english ,or people thing I'm showing off,so I'm not really want post on my bike build.

You can see me at any midohio track day since I am instructor there.i will race at Putnam with motoseries ,and Wera north central.

• Upvote 1

Every time I post something on this forum I'm getting bash for my english ,or people thing I'm showing off,so I'm not really want post on my bike build.

You can see me at any midohio track day since I am instructor there.i will race at Putnam with motoseries ,and Wera north central.

Awesome, we are planning a track day at mid Ohio this spring (Waiting schedule). I am looking forward to meeting you and seeing the bike. Also planning Putnam but it will be with STT.

Awesome, we are planning a track day at mid Ohio this spring (Waiting schedule). I am looking forward to meeting you and seeing the bike. Also planning Putnam but it will be with STT.

Come to Putnam with Ducati Indy,you can see schedule on their website.

Come to Putnam with Ducati Indy,you can see schedule on their website.

then you can see a lot of way expensive bikes haha , minus me control riding on my bastard child R6 as they call it.. haha

We may do that. Snot and I enjoyed the STT day there last year, but would like to try a Duc Indy day too

Shit Rusty, show it off. It sounds like a badass machine. We want to see it.

FYI guys. Rusty is a good dude. English is just not his native tounge he talks as he types too, that shows nothing of his character or IQ. He is cool and has what he says he has. Cut him some slack I'll vouch for him.

MJ on the other hand I've had no dealings with so carry on as you will but Rusty is good.

I agree with Todd about Rusty. Good guy and rides the wheels off his Duc! Cut him some slack guys!