MJ Usa

MJusa Staff

FYI guys. Rusty is a good dude. English is just not his native tounge he talks as he types too, that shows nothing of his character or IQ. He is cool and has what he says he has. Cut him some slack I'll vouch for him.

MJ on the other hand I've had no dealings with so carry on as you will but Rusty is good.

• Upvote 2

agreed,  rusty is good people..  everyone is quick to jump on the dude that cant speak English well, as being a lack of knowledge. trust me in saying its not.  also as  my spaghetti eating midget friend said I have had no dealings with MJ motorsports, though every time I've talked to Ryan at the track he's been a cool down to earth guy...(this of course is no representation of how his shop may or may not of be ran) so again carry on

Edited by TwiztedRabbit
  • Upvote 1

I thought $ means dollar,but what do I know.

I mention my bike value so if my tractor is there then your bike is safe too.

How can you say this? If you know this shop then you know they get bike's and quads stolen or reported stole n all the time. 

How can you say this? If you know this shop then you know they get bike's and quads stolen or reported stole n all the time. 

And I'm not saying this is all the shops fault. I mean controlling thief's probably isn't a easy job, weather there inside or outside of the business, The way the company handles the situation when this happens means a lot. And there way of handling it for me was, telling me unless I had personal insurance I was screwed, now you need to leave! So for anyone else don't be fooled by there little pos waiver, because they do have the responsibility to secure your property. Unless the two at the top have been replaced as management/owner I doubt there customer service has improved. Maybe if your tossing cash at them and all is well then your okay, but whens there's a issue they have no clue how to handle situations like mine on a professional basis... 

Edited by M_Quick

And I'm not saying this is all the shops fault. I mean controlling thief's probably isn't a easy job, weather there inside or outside of the business, The way the company handles the situation when this happens means a lot. And there way of handling it for me was, telling me unless I had personal insurance I was screwed, now you need to leave! So for anyone else don't be fooled by there little pos waiver, because they do have the responsibility to secure your property. Unless the two at the top have been replaced as management/owner I doubt there customer service has improved. Maybe if your tossing cash at them and all is well then your okay, but whens there's a issue they have no clue how to handle situations like mine on a professional basis...

You absolutely right,the situation with you should been handle better way.there is no argument there.

Unfortunately you cant change the past.Ryan want rebuild the shop reputation .he know it's long shot ,and it will take long time.

But I think it's nice from him to offer discount and better prices for Ohio riders members.

• Upvote 1

I'll pass.  Security of my property in your possession is a top concern.

There is no item on your premises that is more important than the

item that belongs to me.  If I drop it off, I fully expect to pick it in a

condition superior to when I left it.

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/92666-mj-usa/

Adding another link to this thread, to prove the point how often this place has quads/bikes missing or stolen. FYI mine was missing per Ryan on 7/3/12 and this link is a mere 12 1/2 weeks later. 

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/96068-quads/