Gerbing heated jacket and pants, Size L

motociclista

If you're tired of the cold, here's a Gerbing heated jacket and pants set. I am selling this for a friend who moved away and didn't want to move it. I'd probably keep it except that it doesn't really fit me right. This is an older model of Gerbing gear but it has only been worn a few times. I hooked it up to my bike and the heating elements work, and I can find no sign of wear, tear or damage. Almost like new. Note that this is the older style Gerbing gear that does not have integrated armor.

Asking $150 for the set.

The jacket is a 3/4-length jacket with a non-removable quilted liner with the heating elements between the shell and liner. It's black but has some reflective material. It's a size large, but it seems to run a little big. Keep in mind that with heated gear you don't want to put a lot of layers underneath the jacket because that will just insulate you from the heating elements. For reference, I am 5-11, 175 pounds, and the jacket is loose on me. If you were an inch taller and 20 pounds heavier, it might fit you just right.

Ejacket.jpg

The pants also have a quilted liner. You could wear them as overpants or by themselves. There is a lot of elastic in the waist. I have a 33 waist and they fit me fine, but I measured the waist and I think someone up to 36 inches could wear them, no problem. The side zippers on the legs come up to about the middle of the thigh so it's easy to put them on, even if you have your boots on.

Epants.jpg

The jacket connects to the pants and to your bike with plugs like these: 

Eplug.jpg

I do not have the battery harness but it's the same one used with a Battery Tender, if you already have that. If not, you can get one at Iron Pony for $8.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/product-info.asp/ImageName/battendqkdis.jpg/Brand/Battery%20Tender/Class2/Electronics/Class3/Battery%20Chargers/Class1/STREET%20PRODUCTS/KitKey2/Accessories%20For%20Battery%20Tenders

• 2 weeks later...

Another pm if Papa doesn't like them.

Iron Pony currently has alot of Gerbings and other brand jacket liners and vests marked down in the store. It is my understanding that the marked down prices are not listed on their website. I got a Gerbing's jacket liner for $150 and Tourmaster pant liner for $100.