braided brake lines

ZxHooligan

I've got spieglerusa on my Ducati.  I needed to swap mine due to a handlebar height change.  The OEM braided lines were still good so I can't say I noticed any real performance increase going to a different brand.  I like them so far though, 2 years in and the finish on the lines is not showing any signs of corrosion on the end fittings and the lines themselves still look like new.

I'm not sure but I really don't want to chance it moving 560 pounds of bike plus my 230 pound body. I was looking more for the mile run being it should get close to its top speed of 186. I have the extra money laying so I figured why not if I don't like them on the bike I'll throw the oem ones back on it

I looked into Speigler, but couldn't pass up the kit I found on ebay for Galfer's.  $90 shipped for both front lines and a stock length rear.  Surf the web, any of the makes mentioned above will be an improvement over Kawi's OEM lines and surely there are deals out there for your bike