leather suit repair shop?

i-Zapp

Need to get some road rash damage attended to before the season starts. Been using a local shoe repair shop, but not really impressed with the work so far. Any suggestions for local to Lake County? I've got some time and can ship if need be.

There's nobody local to Ohio who does this? I don't really want to have to pay to ship my 1pc and jacket...

I ended up shipping my 1pc to Lizzy in VA for about 11 bucks via FedEx. At least I know its getting done right.

• 2 months later...

I have use motorbike racing so i have wear motorbike leather suit motorbike racing. My leather suit is very comfortable i have no crashes on the leather suit. It's pretty good work. I have used motorbike leather suit a few times for alterations on my two piece.

i've used Alexa at spyderleatherworks.com for 10 years.  all the alterations, cleanings, and patches/logos sewn on.   and she's very nice to talk to!

Unfortunately, I believe spyder leatherworks is now closed.

That is correct, Alexa has retired.  I just talked to her end of February. Sorry  to see her close up shop but wish her the best in retirement! 

Barnacle Bill and Lizzy Leather are both solid repair shops.. used them both with great results.