Midohio

rusty

I have no problem being open minded and I really want to learn, improve, and eventually move up. I just want to learn to do all of these things without being a danger to myself or anyone else out there.

Get plenty of sleep before your Novice day's,they are long and exhausting !

But well worth every minute !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get plenty of sleep before your Novice day's,they are long and exhausting !

But well worth every minute !

I'll do my best. I will probably be sleeping in the parking lot the night before.

Sleep is crucial. My last track day, I was so tired by the end of it, I had a buddy drive me home. I was still going on adrenaline , but once that wore off, I could barley hold my head up.

My problem is that I'm so excited the day before,that I find it hard to get to sleep.

My problem is that I'm so excited the day before,that I find it hard to get to sleep.

^^This guy^^^

Iv been so excited about Jennings that I have been having a hard time sleeping, and we have more than a week before we even leave.

Just bought myself three single day gift certificates and a pair of Q3's. Bring on some nice weather!

Buyone more and you get invited to the free track day in October! Assuming they have it again this year that is.

I bought four gift certs back in January when they were $25 off each one. Can't wait for some warm weather!

Buyone more and you get invited to the free track day in October! Assuming they have it again this year that is.

I bought four gift certs back in January when they were $25 off each one. Can't wait for some warm weather!

Is it necessary to buy all four at once?

Yes.if you buy 4 ,you can reschedule one day for any reason,and you can do that day after the track day,and you qualify for apriciation day in October.buy 4 ,get one free.

So I just need to buy one more or would I have had to buy all four at once?

If you already bought 3 days call midohio and tell them you just bought 3,and you want one more,so you got the option to reschedule one day if need it.if you don't care about the reschedule option,you can buy another day later.to be eligible for the track day in October,you must purchase least 4 track days the entire season.if you have 7 + days ,you will participate in raffle,where you can win free next season .

If you already bought 3 days call midohio and tell them you just bought 3,and you want one more,so you got the option to reschedule one day if need it.if you don't care about the reschedule option,you can buy another day later.to be eligible for the track day in October,you must purchase least 4 track days the entire season.if you have 7 + days ,you will participate in raffle,where you can win free next season .

Thank you for everything. I have called and left them a message to call me back.

I would think you need to schedule the track days at once, not buy gift certificates at once. However rusty may know best with this. Last year they were pushing this at there opening day saying you could still qualify if you signed up for more.

I would think you need to schedule the track days at once, not buy gift certificates at once. However rusty may know best with this. Last year they were pushing this at there opening day saying you could still qualify if you signed up for more.

If I can get ahold of someone there or get someone to call me back I'll find out.

I spoke to a very nice lady this morning and I paid for another track day. Since it's my first track day there (and thanks to Rusty) I received a discount but I did have to pick a date.

She told me the four day rule applies and I will be able to cancel or postpone a day.

See you all on April 18th and 19th. Bring on the sun!

I spoke to a very nice lady this morning and I paid for another track day. Since it's my first track day there (and thanks to Rusty) I received a discount but I did have to pick a date.

She told me the four day rule applies and I will be able to cancel or postpone a day.

See you all on April 18th and 19th. Bring on the sun!

Sounds awesome!! I will be planning on being there the 18th I believe. It can't come soon enough!

Kind of bored so checking my bike over today and playing around with safety wiring.  Most of the bike is already done but some of it has holes but no wire.

Very relieved to see that the oil drain bolt and filter are already wired.  I can't believe how little room there is to get in there to change the filter though.

null_zps72bcf3df.jpg

null_zpsc716ffbd.jpg

I did get to practice safety wiring on the front brake.  I don't think I did too bad.  I wish the previous owner had drilled two holes in each bolt but they didn't.

null_zps7ba7762f.jpg

Anyway, I plan to have everything safety wired even though I'll be riding novice.

Kind of bored so checking my bike over today and playing around with safety wiring.  Most of the bike is already done but some of it has holes but no wire.

Very relieved to see that the oil drain bolt and filter are already wired.  I can't believe how little room there is to get in there to change the filter though.

null_zps72bcf3df.jpg

null_zpsc716ffbd.jpg

I did get to practice safety wiring on the front brake.  I don't think I did too bad.  I wish the previous owner had drilled two holes in each bolt but they didn't.

null_zps7ba7762f.jpg

Anyway, I plan to have everything safety wired even though I'll be riding novice.

In the last picture your safety wire is actually pulling the top bolt in the loosening direction. On aircraft safety wire must always pull in a direction that pulls the bolt tight. I know this isn't an aircraft and the FAA isn't going to pop you for it but an observant tech inspector may give you a hard time about it.

In the last picture your safety wire is actually pulling the top bolt in the loosening direction. On aircraft safety wire must always pull in a direction that pulls the bolt tight. I know this isn't an aircraft and the FAA isn't going to pop you for it but an observant tech inspector may give you a hard time about it.

I doubt anyone will say anything, the wire is just there to keep the bold from coming all the way out.