Shut up and Take my money!

redbarron77

It would be easier to justify the price if you lived in a snow belt state. It would be interesting to know if is more fun than a snowmobile.

This is a primary snow belt, there has been over a foot of snow on the ground for a month and 1/2, but it's still not practical....

You may be in the snow belt, but central ohio is not so much. The last few winters I have been able to commute to work on a motorcycle at least once per month. This year has been very different, it seems to be the most intense winter in a long time.

This winter has been great for snow sports but most years ohio is too warm. Even in the snow belt there are not many weeks with snow on the ground. Alot falls but it melts off nearly as fast.

The more northern states like Maine, UP, and Minnesota will see months of snow build up. And there are miles of groomed trails. There it makes sense to have a sled.

I am enjoying my fatbike. On the trails this winter. Most of my riding before this winter has been during the summer.

Craig

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Introducing the quadski

http://www.gibbssports.com/quadski

Pretty cool amphibious vehicle but as mentioned still slow on both terrains and does not look to be real capable off-road unless you want to break things. As a concept cool. But it will fail in the market as you can probably buy a quad and jetski that is each more capable for less.

Craig