Ohio National Guard training to fight 2nd Amendment supporters?

YSR_Racer_99

Round numbers, 254 million private cars, 310 million private guns.

Probably even more guns out there than that Tonik. ;) We need to compare the number of car wrecks and injuries/fatalities per day compared to gun violence and fatalities/injuries, once again it cannot even be close.

Probably even more guns out there than that Tonik. ;) We need to compare the number of car wrecks and injuries/fatalities per day compared to gun violence and fatalities/injuries, once again it cannot even be close.

Clearly we need a CDC study to figure this out, we must not be smart enough. :lol:

Oh fuck, look what I found. Yes, its a FUCKING CDC STUDY ON GUN DEATHS IN THE US. Sorry for all the caps and f' bombs but this is pretty big ownage for our resident asshat.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

And to answer your question Pokey, 89 per day from cars, 30 per day from guns.  When will the insanity of these car deaths end!!  We need licensing, and tests and restrictions on these cars. Maybe if we limit the size of the gas tanks they will be less deadly.

My work here is done.

• Upvote 4

A report released in January 2013 by the group Mayors Against Illegal Guns (PDF, 2MB), founded by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, found that since 1996 the CDC’s funding for firearm injury prevention has fallen 96 percent and is now just $100,000 of the agency’s $5.6 billion budget. The CDC’s online guide for grants funded by the agency’s Injury Control Research Centers currently includes a section titled Prohibition of Use of CDC Funds for Certain Gun Control Activities, which states that “In addition to the restrictions in the Anti-Lobbying Act, CDC interprets the language in the CDC's Appropriations Act to mean that CDC's funds may not be spent on political action or other activities designed to affect the passage of specific Federal, State, or local legislation intended to restrict or control the purchase or use of firearms.

• Upvote 1

You are HIGHLY outnumbered Duane on what your stance and feelings are towards guns and all things gun related, as for anything that comes out of Bloombergs piehole concerning anything gun related......they guy cannot be taken seriously. He and his sheep have an obvious agenda, and the NRA has an obvious agenda, however one is all about protecting American freedoms, and the other is scared of inanimate objects and blames the objects over the people wielding them. Typical of some liberals, they always play the blame game instead of common sense and real solutions.

• Upvote 1

You are HIGHLY outnumbered Duane on what your stance and feelings are towards guns and all things gun related, as for anything that comes out of Bloombergs piehole concerning anything gun related......they guy cannot be taken seriously. He and his sheep have an obvious agenda, and the NRA has an obvious agenda, however one is all about protecting American freedoms, and the other is scared of inanimate objects and blames the objects over the people wielding them. Typical of some liberals, they always play the blame game instead of common sense and real solutions.

I don't mind being outnumbered, galileo was outnumbered, too...

Yes, they did. The people at Boeing didn't design that plane as a weapon, the hijackers misused it as a weapon.

lol, actually everything that Boeing does is technically a spinoff of the B-17.... just sayin'

• Upvote 1

The Vatican thought he was a cunt. And the way some of you worship guns, I find it a fitting comparison.

And the way you piss and moan about them I find it fitting to compare you to a cunt.

Why don't you try not giving a fuck what other people do when it doesn't affect you? You're not going to change anyone's opinion on guns, you're just pissing into the wind and making a fucking cunt of yourself.

And the way you piss and moan about them I find it fitting to compare you to a cunt.

Why don't you try not giving a fuck what other people do when it doesn't affect you? You're not going to change anyone's opinion on guns, you're just pissing into the wind and making a fucking cunt of yourself.

It certainly could affect me if a gun worshiper decides that they find my face threatening and decide to shoot it.

What other use is there for a gun than to destroy, injure or intimidate? please tell me how YOU use a gun that includes none of those.

Lets see, they have nail guns that are powered by blank pistol cartridges.  The have line throwing guns that are designed to shoot ropes between two ships.  The previously mentioned starter pistols.  Signal canons have been used almost since the beginning of firearms. You also have adapters for guns so they serve non-lethal uses.  You can get a tennis ball launcher, a golf ball launcher and even one that will shoot marshmallows.

You say target shooting counts as destroying things and I think that truly is BS.  Just because a sheet of paper has holes in it doesn't mean it's destroyed.  You can still recycle that back into a whole sheet of paper.  The papers function did not get altered by having holes placed in it and it can be returned to it's original form. :crazy:

Lets see, they have nail guns that are powered by blank pistol cartridges. The have line throwing guns that are designed to shoot ropes between two ships. The previously mentioned starter pistols. Signal canons have been used almost since the beginning of firearms. You also have adapters for guns so they serve non-lethal uses. You can get a tennis ball launcher, a golf ball launcher and even one that will shoot marshmallows.

You say target shooting counts as destroying things and I think that truly is BS. Just because a sheet of paper has holes in it doesn't mean it's destroyed. You can still recycle that back into a whole sheet of paper. The papers function did not get altered by having holes placed in it and it can be returned to it's original form. :crazy:

Nail guns have a productive, and functional utility, they aren't designed as weapons. As with many of the other things you listed. As for target shooting, that's just gaining proficiency for when the time comes to shoot someone or something for real... And it still causes damage and destruction in the process.

Come on, no witty retort for line throwing guns, starter pistols, signal canons or tennis ball launchers. You wanted examples of uses for firearms that didn't damage things. What about those uses? Do you feel like maybe we got you.

Nail guns have a productive, and functional utility, they aren't designed as weapons. As with many of the other things you listed. As for target shooting, that's just gaining proficiency for when the time comes to shoot someone or something for real... And it still causes damage and destruction in the process.

You're too fucking much man... Target shooting isn't just about practicing for the real thing.. Some people buy guns for target shooting as a hobby or a sport.. There's so many different kinds of target shooting... But basically, according to you, all target shooting is training to kill... Long distance shooters? Training to be the next freeway snipers? Terrorists? Can't possibly be that some people just like shooting targets for fun

You really are a cunt... I usually try to not even acknowledge you, because I hate arguing with mentally handicapped people, but shit man... You're one of the most awful wastes of flesh I've never met. Fuck your parents for having you.

• Upvote 1

It certainly could affect me if a gun worshiper decides that they find my face threatening and decide to shoot it.

The most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. You're fagtastically fucked in the head man, a real dick stain.

derpety derp derp

• Upvote 1