New From Dayton

TreeFime

Hello all, new member here from Dayton, Kettering specifically. I've been riding for just under 2 years on my 82 Yamaha XJ550 aka my trusty old steed. I spent the season last year just cruising around the area looking for people to ride with. So I'm definitely looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys.

Welcome from Jamestown. I spend a fair amount of time around Xenia, Beavercreek and Kettering. I do most of my parts shopping at a dealership on Wilmington Pike, but I work an odd schedule so it's hard for me to get with people to ride.

Appreciate all the welcomes folks

I wouldn't mind taking a ride out to the Airforce Base sometime.

It would be well worth the trip, the Air Force museum is definitely a must see especially if you're interested in anything flight related.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

missed this thread, and I'm far from local, but it jumped out at me because of the NCAA bracket matchup with OSU.  GO FLYERS!

Plus I like when people ride old bikes.   I assume you're immediately more hardcore.  Like you want to ride so badly, that even an old XJ is good enough.  I mean that in the nicest way possible.

welcome.

• Upvote 1