GROM GIVEAWAY?

HM Motorsports

Ok guys and gals.....the all new Grom has been a big hit thus far. Our thoughts and ideas to keep the fun rolling are to take it one step further with a Grom Giveaway this summer? Thoughts and ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 4

Ok guys and gals.....the all new Grom has been a big hit thus far. Our thoughts and ideas to keep the fun rolling are to take it one step further with a Grom Giveaway this summer? Thoughts and ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio needs a Grom racing league. 

it has one.  www.ohiominigp.com

As for the give-away, I'm going to be realistic about the objective here:  publicity and promotion for the dealership.  No need to hide that or apologize for it.

With that said, "checking in" on facebook at the dealership, or posting a pic of yourself in front of the dealer would be a good way to generate the desired publicity, and each pic/check-in would be a single raffle entry.    In the alternative (or in conjunction with the picture entry), you could also buy raffle tickets at $X to benefit a charity of the dealership's choice.

• Upvote 1

I will gladly sport Honda Marysville stickers on my CRF 450 and 100 that I'll be racing at OMRL as well as the Grom if i win. Will put them on the truck and trailer as well. And make sure all that come with me are wearing HOM shirts. Note you guys in my sig here as well as on the Grom forum that I'm on! What more would you like? In it to win it!

Edited by MidgetTodd

I will gladly sport Honda Marysville stickers on my CRF 450 and 100 that I'll be racing at OMRL as well as the Grom if i win. Will put them on the truck and trailer as well. And make sure all that come with me are wearing HOM shirts. Note you guys in my sig here as well as on the Grom forum that I'm on! What more would you like? In it to win it!

What wouldn't you do to win the Grom?