Bell Star Carbons for sale.

Moto-Brian

JUST NOTED IN THE RESPONSE I MADE, BUT I ALSO HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF PADS (CHEEK, CROWN AND STRAP SET) FOR A SIZE LG!  SO, THESE ARE EITHER MD OR LG!

So, I have really two Bell Carbon Star helmets for sale.  I really only want to sell the one so, pics for it.  The other is pretty easy to figure out...

BOTH ARE SIZE MEDIUM (SEE NOTE ABOVE)!

The one I want to really sell is the Bell Star Carbon Hess.  It was new in 2012 and wore it racing the RC8R.  This thing really means a lot to me and I am somewhat hesitant to sell it, but I try and not keep too many lids around for the office.

The helmet is the carbon shell and will come with a dark tear off shield and a new clear shield.  Has the original bag and is in 8 out of 10 in terms of condition.  Only reason it gets an 8 vs. 9 (I say 10 is brand new) is because of a scar on the back area near the diffuser.  Never been crashed, but got it from what I remember came when at Putnam and putting the ramp inside the van and snagged it.  Small portion of the spoiler took a little scab also.  Really just minimal and you probably wouldn't have even noticed had I not mentioned it.

Also a small knick in the intake vent on the upper rider's left.  Typical from stone chips.  Other than that, the thing is minty.  Decals easily come off and I can remove if desired, but I usually let you do that.  I am pretty lazy...

The retail is $649 and Ebay sales show $449 from what I can find.  I'd sell for $250.  That's pretty damn fair, I think...

It is the one with the RedBull decals. 

The second one is a plain Matte Black Star Carbon.  I didn't take a pic because it is in a bag in the closet.  I got this one last season and have a few track days and maybe a race on it.  Was worn a lot less than the one I favor...  But, it has decals and will be plain Jane if purchased.  I am asking $350 for it.  Same deal.  Dark smoke shield and new clear shield.

Whichever sells first, the other is being kept.

I am through almost every part of Ohio for work so, I can meet to save shipping.

post-9483-0-64909500-1393990575_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-23709300-1393990586_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-59199400-1393990591_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-43626100-1393990605_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-56242800-1393990611_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-24866000-1393990621_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-71337400-1393990654_thumb.jp

Edited by Desmo-Brian

Uhh.....size?

Updated and PM responded to.

BUT!!!  I have BRAND NEW IN THE BAG, Size LG Cheek pads, crown pads and helmet strap covers.  Essentially BRAND NEW interior for a LG.  No additional charge!

Pick and win!  :)

Guys-

I will sell both.  I am PMing Hellmut now.  Sorry.  Was out of town this week...  Crazy - let me know what is good for you.  Honestly, I am not going to be around Cincy until maybe next week or most likely first of April...

Brian, I'm north of Dayton and Sam is in Massillon ( next door to Canton ). I'm able to meet you halfway this weekend. Give me a reasonable midway meet point and time man. Urbana area maybe?