Valter Moto motorcycle fold up table F/S

Moto-Brian

I have a like new Valter Moto motorcycle table for sale.  It folds up and has wheels to move around in your garage.  Has aluminum surface and an aluminum ramp to push the bike up.  Steel tubed for strength.

Actually using with the Honda RS125 right now and have used with big bikes as seen in the pics.

These are hard to price as they were VERY tough to get in the US.  I was lucky enough to get one from GP Tech back in the day.  Here is a catalog to scope out - See page 87...

http://www.gptechllc.com/VMCcatalogue2008.pdf

These retailed for over $700 mostly due to shipping in to the US and everything.  I posted a F/S thread a while ago and asked $350 and didn't get boo.  Asking $200.  This is a quality table and I am willing to negotiate a little bit.

I actually think I am one of maybe a handful in the country with one.  The only actual photos other than catalog shots of real life users seems to be of mine...  Doesn't mean anything, but this is a fairly rare piece.

I would keep it actually, but have a lift coming and don't need this thing.

It is about 2' off the ground and actually really great if you do trackdays or race as they work great in the pits.  I just do not have room in the trailer for the thing.

post-9483-0-79973400-1394318121_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-97223100-1394318129_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-92040800-1394318136_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-61940500-1394318144_thumb.jp

As of now, Casper has first dibs with JohnG right behind.  I will keep everyone posted.

I am in Galion, OH but travel for work and can meet virtually anywhere within reason...

Shipping is not an option.  I suppose it could be, but it would be crazy expensive...