K&N Air Filter
K&N Oil Filter
Motul Oil recent change
GSX-R 1000 Titanium Headers
Shortened Yoshimura Pipe
New Battery last year
Michelin Pilot Road 2 Rear new last fall
Michelin Pilot Road 3 Front new last fall

Only reason I am selling is because I purchase a GSXR 1000. I have everything to put the bike back to stock if you would want. I am the 3rd owner. 1st owner was a girl and she dropped the bike in the driveway. It doesn't have any rash just some minor almost looks like stone chips. It's not bad and had never bothered me. I tried to take the rear stickers off and couldn't get the gunk off and just bought a new sticker and put over it.  Doesn't look the best but a whole new rear tail is cheap if you wanted to replace it.  Bike is a little dirty at the moment I rode it on the warm days this year and it needs a bath but it's been cold!! 

TXT 614-507-12eightsix located in Dealware, Oh

Asking $5300 Firm  Its listed higher everywhere else.  $5300 is what I want.

I have more pics I can email or just come take a look at it.

post-17359-0-19579800-1394766890_thumb.j

Stretched.....

520 conversion to save weight(and because all the cool kids do it) and stretched to make it handle worse, gearing change to make the revs higher and less mpgs, yet it has touring tires on it. Just trying to figure out the MOD theme to this bike.  :trollface:

520 conversion to save weight(and because all the cool kids do it) and stretched to make it handle worse, gearing change to make the revs higher and less mpgs, yet it has touring tires on it. Just trying to figure out the MOD theme to this bike.  :trollface:

The touring tires are cheaper than super sport tires and once you stretch it and handling is compromised so they are good enough for a sled that can't corner

It doesn't handle that bad, i had the bike before and after stretched.  I've had no issue's riding the same roads I ride before and after at the same riding level.  Would you take this to mid ohio? No but I don't ride that way so it doesn't effect me.  

The 520 conversion because I was doing the stretch and need a new chain anyway.  Not a big deal.  I do have a stock 520 sprocket for the back that would go with the bike too.

The touring tires because i'm not doing twisty's 100% of the time and the wear is better than a super sport tire in the center.  I have to ride awhile to get to anywhere that has twistys.  

Basically if your just going to come in here and bash my bike GTFO.  If its not you thing move on.  There are tons of people that do it and tons of people that think its retarded again to each there own.

It is funny that 4 of your 6 posts are in this thread. As I could find you posted twice and then disappeared then come back and are now trying to hock your bike here. It use to be 30 posts and 30 days until you could post in market place.

• Upvote 1

Looks simple enough to put back to stock, just pull the extensions and put the stock length rear brake line and chain back on. Maybe put it back to stock and throw in the extensions, chain, brake line? Or sell off those parts seperately? :dunno:

Low mileage for an '05 - GLWS

I posted in some threads last fall. I don't know why I'd even come here anymore after the warm welcome I'm getting now just because I have different preferences than all you amazing professional riders on here. I'm tired of defending myself so if anyone is interested shoot me a pm.

Thanks guys!

It is funny that 4 of your 6 posts are in this thread. As I could find you posted twice and then disappeared then come back and are now trying to hock your bike here. It use to be 30 posts and 30 days until you could post in market place.

I never understood why people give a shit about this? So what if he just wants to sell it here and not be active. Maybe it is the exact bike some contributing member wants at a price they want. I've always thought it to be complete bullshit for forums to do that when you're selling something legit.

I think there are a few reasons... One, this isnt craigslist. There are tons of free for sale sites, but thats not what forums want to be. They want to be a community, not just a site to hock your crap.

Also I think it helps keeps the scammers and spammers out a bit. 

• Upvote 1

I used Facebook login. I posted in some riding in WV threads last fall and some maps. Why does that really matter? I'm not scamming, I'm not hocking crap! I probably would have posted on here this year and maybe ride with some of you but after this you all seem like you're better than me so I doubt we'd get along anyway.

Sucks because this is an Ohio site and I live in Ohio but apparently I'm not welcome because I'm just hocking my crap.

I used Facebook login. I posted in some riding in WV threads last fall and some maps. Why does that really matter? I'm not scamming, I'm not hocking crap! I probably would have posted on here this year and maybe ride with some of you but after this you all seem like you're better than me so I doubt we'd get along anyway.

Sucks because this is an Ohio site and I live in Ohio but apparently I'm not welcome because I'm just hocking my crap.

sorry, i was not replying directly to you, i was replying to bad about his post that he didnt like the 30 day/30 posts rule.

i dont think your bike is crap. i love that year gsxr, and while the strech aint really my thing, it still looks like a clean bike.

but i think this is a good reason WHY that rule needs to be in place. you are absolutely welcome to be a member of the community here. if you've been around for a while, you would realize that there is a lot of ball busting that goes on here, but its nothing to take personally.