Retiring - Race/Trackday Gear Package sell off

SJC1000rr

What's to rethink?  Slower is safer.  Not 100% safe.  No one said that.

I know nothing of his injuries or if he even likes minis.  However, nothing was said out of line with RK suggesting it as an option.

Chris

Other than he was told to avoid another crash. 

Other than he was told to avoid another crash. 

That makes perfect sense.  If he needs to avoid crashing, he will need to avoid biking, riding, skating, and every other thing.  Hope he is okay.  I think his prices are great and if I had bigger hands I would have snatched those Racer gloves right up.  Stands are also a good price.  If I didn't have so many, I would buy them too.

Chris

You guys are really turning this into a lot more than what it was intended to be.

I was on the grid when Steve crashed. I saw what happened at 20 mph with a 400 lbs bike, blah blah blah.

My post wasn't meant to promote mini racing. It was meant to keep Steve on the track, or at least provide an option where that was more likely.

I like Steve. That's why I hate to see him giving up on racing, and consequently seeing him in the paddock less often.

If we're going to debate the safety of mini racing versus full sized bikes, fine, but that wasn't my intention.

I do find it curious though that the "mini guys" posting have raced or still race full sized bikes, but as far as I can tell the people talking about how equal the risks are only race full-sized bikes, and have never raced on a kart track.

Miss seeing you Steve. Stop by CRP and hang out some weekend. I'll pay your gate fee, and stock a cooler for you if you want to corner work ????

You guys are really turning this into a lot more than what it was intended to be.

I was on the grid when Steve crashed. I saw what happened at 20 mph with a 400 lbs bike, blah blah blah.

My post wasn't meant to promote mini racing. It was meant to keep Steve on the track, or at least provide an option where that was more likely.

I like Steve. That's why I hate to see him giving up on racing, and consequently seeing him in the paddock less often.

If we're going to debate the safety of mini racing versus full sized bikes, fine, but that wasn't my intention.

I do find it curious though that the "mini guys" posting have raced or still race full sized bikes, but as far as I can tell the people talking about how equal the risks are only race full-sized bikes, and have never raced on a kart track.

Miss seeing you Steve. Stop by CRP and hang out some weekend. I'll pay your gate fee, and stock a cooler for you if you want to corner work

You are completely missing the point of him getting out which doesn't surprise me. Also, my part about crashing under 35 had nothing to do with Nelsons. 

Edited by blue03636

Respectivly of course, the Nelson crash was quite a bit faster then that. I was clicking into second gear around 55-60 when I saw the bike in front of me 10 yards away. Slight application of brakes and probably stil hit him around 50.

sjc, don't listen to these chumps.  go karts, bro.  go karts.

Maybe I'll look into it.. ;)

Fuck, Cox!  (Woah that sounds weird.)  I wanna cry.  But I suppose I understand.

With that being said, I want the boots and maybe the gloves.  Haha

I got your text's last night after I was in bed. Will text you later about it.

now you're never getting your belt back

What belt?? I got the brown one I left at your house back last year.

Edited by SJC1000rr

What belt?? I got the brown one I left at your house back last year.

Wait, then who's belt is in my trailer? It smells of rich mahogany and many leatherbound books, so clearly it's your musk on it?

Dude, wait, what?!  The reason Brandon was so worked up was because it was your belt!!  Well this is a disappointment.

STOP EVERYTHING!

we need to know whose belt this is. STAT.

Bought the Trigger suit from SJC, dude was nice enough to meet me in my town. Very upfront about the condition of the suit and offered to have a separation fixed that he didn't see until last minute. Hard to believe a great price and a great seller. Thanks again man. 

Edited by Dizzledan

Thank you good sir! Again, I apologize for not noticing that sooner and would have had no problem getting it fixed and meeting up with you at your convenience! Hope it serves you well and enjoy your season!

Still for sale!

Helmets

Rear Stand

Race Rain Tires