QS&L bike night 04-16-08

mrbret

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I going down w/ the guys from HNW but thanks maybe I'll see you there ...........smell for the skunk.

Cool.. I think we will be parked in P3 by 9-930am... look for a big blue dodge and a black tacoma... I think there are a few people from Columbus Racing headed down also.

It will be me, blue/white 02yz250, yellow helmet.

Putty, 03 red/white CR250

Zorro, 02 or 03 400ex quad.

Hey Bret, nice meeting you last night. We had a good time there. Actually saw four other scooters there besides mine, saw a white Vespa, red Honda Helix, silver Burgman400 and of course that hideous MP3 three wheeled thing!

I took a few pics, here is a link to them... http://tinyurl.com/6lo7as

Hey Bret, nice meeting you last night. We had a good time there. Actually saw four other scooters there besides mine, saw a white Vespa, red Honda Helix, silver Burgman400 and of course that hideous MP3 three wheeled thing!

I took a few pics, here is a link to them... http://tinyurl.com/6lo7as

It was good to meet you to. Always good to see new faces & be able to put a face (and bike) to the name.

Does your wife currently or want to ride?

It was good to meet you to. Always good to see new faces & be able to put a face (and bike) to the name.

Does your wife currently or want to ride?

She doesn't currently ride; she does however think she wants her own scooter, but she really just wants one because I have one, not necessarily cause she wants to ride. She likes to have whatever I have, we are both kinda that way but she is not real observant or aware of her surrondings enough to be riding, plus shes pretty damn clumsy, she'd probably kill herself the first week is she got something :D

She doesn't currently ride; she does however think she wants her own scooter, but she really just wants one because I have one, not necessarily cause she wants to ride. She likes to have whatever I have, we are both kinda that way but she is not real observant or aware of her surrondings enough to be riding, plus shes pretty damn clumsy, she'd probably kill herself the first week is she got something :D

:eek: ouch. I hope she's not reading this. You'll be on the couch for a month.

If it is all true though then i'd agree that maybe riding is not for her... ;)