Paging Eric Holder - Voter ID Law

Strictly Street

Pennsylvania Democrats were caught on surveillance tape reportedly accepting cash bribes in return for opposing voter ID in the Pennsylvania legislature. Gifts of Tiffany’s jewelry were also given to Democrat legislators from Philadelphia, reportedly in exchange for “NO” votes on a Pennsylvania voter ID bill that passed in 2012.

Despite this evidence, Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane has not charged any officials. Kane is a Democrat.

Kane’s excuse for her inaction? Racism: some of the legislators caught on tape accepting bribes were black Democrats from Philadelphia. From the Philadelphia Inquirer:

In a statement to The Inquirer on Friday, Kane called the investigation poorly conceived, badly managed, and tainted by racism, saying it had targeted African Americans.

http://articles.philly.com/2014-03-17/news/48269239_1_investigation-kane-ali

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2014/03/19/pa-democrats-took-bribes-to-oppose-voter-id-where-is-holder/

It's a good thing that we can count on the Attorney General to oversee investigations into corrupt politicians when it comes to voter ID laws. Opps, my bad, he's a Democrat too! Nothing to see here, move along citizen, move along...

:lol:

They don't even try to hide corruption anymore.

so politicians getting paid for votes? That's called a PAC, and it's nothing new.

Learned about it when I was a kid watching "the distinguished gentleman"

Thomas Jefferson Johnson: Terry, tell me something. With all this money coming in from both sides, how does anything ever get done?

Terry Corrigan: It doesn't. That's the genius of the system.

Edited by magley64

This fits as well here as anywhere else, though its in regard to Toyota.  

"a blatant disregard for systems and laws designed to look after the safety of consumers. By the company's own admission, it protected its brand ahead of its own customers. This constitutes a clear and reprehensible abuse of the public trust."

Replace "the safety of consumers" with "American citizens".    

For Holder to speak of anything that "constitutes a clear and reprehensible abuse of the public trust" is laughable.   Does this open the door for him to throw himself (and his boss) in jail, or institute huge fines?   Methinks it does.

Talk about a pot and a kettle (and thats NOT a racist inference, Magz). 

so politicians getting paid for votes? That's called a PAC, and it's nothing new.

Learned about it when I was a kid watching "the distinguished gentleman"

No, they are called "Bribes".

Learned about them when I was a kid watching "Perry Mason".

:lol:  :lol:

Edited by Strictly Street

http://articles.philly.com/2014-03-17/news/48269239_1_investigation-kane-ali

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2014/03/19/pa-democrats-took-bribes-to-oppose-voter-id-where-is-holder/

It's a good thing that we can count on the Attorney General to oversee investigations into corrupt politicians when it comes to voter ID laws. Opps, my bad, he's a Democrat too! Nothing to see here, move along citizen, move along...

:lol:

They don't even try to hide corruption anymore.

Your links do not prove that there was any instance of actual in person voter fraud.  How much of the taxpayers money should we spend fighting a problem that does not appear to exist?  I thought that those of us who pated here were fiscal conservatives?  I do not want to spend any more taxpayer dollars to fight a non existent problem.  Thanks!!

Your links do not prove that there was any instance of actual in person voter fraud.  How much of the taxpayers money should we spend fighting a problem that does not appear to exist?  I thought that those of us who pated here were fiscal conservatives?  I do not want to spend any more taxpayer dollars to fight a non existent problem.  Thanks!!

Glad to see that you've made a point of being my fanboy.  

Uhm, where do I speak of voter fraud?   I WAS indirectly referring to the secrecy that this "most transparent administration in history" has cloaked itself in, starting with Mr. Holder.  

Oh, and we've already had the voter fraud discussion.  Search function above...

Since you've decided to drop in and dive-bomb the site, I'll help you:

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/99468-suck-it-repubs-there-is-no-voter-fraud/?hl=%2Bvoter+%2Bfraud

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

Pennsylvania Democrats were caught on surveillance tape reportedly accepting cash bribes in return for opposing voter ID in the Pennsylvania legislature. Gifts of Tiffany’s jewelry were also given to Democrat legislators from Philadelphia, reportedly in exchange for “NO” votes on a Pennsylvania voter ID bill that passed in 2012.

The point of the voter fraud tag was that to get it passed they had to bribe the lawmakers.

Paging Eric Holder is referencing the idea that the feds should pick up on a clearly biased AG who will not prosecute her buddies.

The sarcasm is for the fact that not prosecuting his buddies is what Eric Holders trademark is and what he is best know for.

More sarcasm and derision because its not about crooked Democrats, clearly it's racism, that article says so, it must be true.

If we gave given up the rule of law during this administration, which we have from the top on down, the law just doesn't seem to matter anymore.

So sure, why not, it isn't corruption it's lollipops or unicorns.

The fact this is centered around voting laws and fraud makes it all the more ludicrous. How do we have any serious discussion of voter fraud when our government it shown to be bought so easily?

The fact this is centered around voting laws and fraud makes it all the more ludicrous. How do we have any serious discussion of voter fraud when our government it shown to be bought so easily?

"voter fraud accounts for .00004% of cast votes...

Some might call voter Id a solution without a problem, but really it's a solution to a different problem."

"voter fraud accounts for .00004% of cast votes...

Some might call voter Id a solution without a problem, but really it's a solution to a different problem."

.00004% of cast votes, that are prosecuted, that end up in convictions instead of being "swept under the rug".

Which by definition means your number isn't as meaningful as you think it is.

What do we do with situations like this?

http://wreg.com/2014/03/20/felons-allowed-to-vote-former-bolivar-official-convicted/

Want to guess on what is going to happen on April 11? Which side of your statistic will this case fall on?

Let's just make it legal then there won't be any fraud. There you go, problem solved!

In further revelations that Democrats do not commit voter fraud I give you this gem.

No Justice Department Charges Against Ohio Woman Who Voted Six Times for Obama

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/22/No-Justice-Department-Charges-Against-Ohio-Woman-Who-Voted-Six-Times-for-ObamaNo Justice

Eric Holder is right on top of this one too!

Slap on the wrist and you can go now. Wonder what would have happened if she voted for the other guy?

LOL the fact that you reference breitbart is proof of your bias. you may as well be referencing conservapedia...

also, we already have voter ID laws in ohio, so clearly this couldn't have happened... Voter ID laws in the case of voter fraud shut down that whole thing, making it nearly impossible for those votes to be counted.

:crazy:

Edited by magley64

I love how everyone is arguing party lines even though political corruption runs rampant and gives no fucks about party designation

It's part of the plan. Get everyone to hate the other side so much that they will vote for any steaming pile of poo that runs on 'their' side.

• Upvote 1

It's part of the plan. Get everyone to hate the other side so much that they will vote for any steaming pile of poo that runs on 'their' side.

And that's how gullible and moronic the American public is

why not write in someone you actually want as president?

I'm guessing Tonik wanted to express utter disgust for the entire system, that he doesn't believe that there's anyone worth supporting, or even if there is, they'd never be successful in the millstone as it's defined today.  However, you make a fair point if you intended to infer that one shouldn't be against everything because that's what a lot of these jokers want us to do - excuse ourselves from the process altogether and cede complete control to those willing to game the system.  The less we care, the more "they" win.

Desperate is more like it.

nope, it's exactly how I stated it. Desperation comes from those

why not write in someone you actually want as president?

1) That person doesn't exist in the traditional 2 party system

2) I'm only 29 so I don't meet the age requirement

Edited by Bad324

nope, it's exactly how I stated it. Desperation comes from those

1) That person doesn't exist in the traditional 2 party system

2) I'm only 29 so I don't meet the age requirement

1) I didn't say they had to be a member of either party... 

2) I vote we change the age requirement

Cleanup in Scott's cube...

I am looking for small incremental improvement. We didn't get here overnight we wont fix it overnight. So I figure Hot and Stupid is an improvement over just Stupid. I had a bumper sticker that said that in the 2004 election. It was epic.