2014 MotoGP Thread

TimTheAzn

Man! 1st race in the books and there was drama starting lap 1. Don't know how many of you have seen the race or know the results so I won't post a spoiler but dang! Rossi showed some balls today.....

Sent from my iPhone.

With some surprise contenders! At the end of the broadcast it said they would be showing moto2 and 3 tonight at 8 and 9 but skipping ahead shows some redbull thing and something else... I set it to record them just in case.....

Sent from my iPhone.

I watched the GP race live.  Missed Moto2.

If you get on the WERA board, someone usually links to a live-feed through a Spanish(?) website.  They use the English TV stream, so the graphics and interviews are still in English, but the commentary is in Spanish.

Basically you hear the names of the riders, and then a bunch of gibberish :D 

It's not HD, but I plugged the wife's computer into the HDMI input on my TV, and it wasn't bad.

....  They use the English TV stream, so the graphics and interviews are still in English, but the commentary is in Spanish.

It's not HD, but I plugged the wife's computer into the HDMI input on my TV, and it wasn't bad.

Catch it here on BT-2: http://cricfree.tv/bt-sport-2.php

English commentators (just as hard as the Spanish to understand though :crazy: ).

I think they show all of the races live here.

I watched the GP race live. Missed Moto2.

If you get on the WERA board, someone usually links to a live-feed through a Spanish(?) website. They use the English TV stream, so the graphics and interviews are still in English, but the commentary is in Spanish.

I thought moto2 on was this evening according to the end of the GP broadcast.

I can watch the GP races, and last year I got random moto2/3. We'll see how this plays out.

Thanks for the link too.

Does anyone know what happened to Batista? He just dropped from 3rd place and Pedrosa ended up getting on the podium??

Sent from my iPhone.