2014 Epic Ride meet up for SWOhioans - NOW MAY 18TH!

Helmutt

What's up guys? Had a Facebook buddy tell me about the group. Said there were some good guys in here. I'm from Sidney and I'm interested in meeting some new friends. I'm down to ride as much as work and weather provide.

If you want, meet up with Snot and I around Piqua and ride along with us to Springfield so we can congregate with the rest of the SWOhio group.

• Upvote 1

One month to go, anyone in this corner wants ride over hit me not 100% on rollout time more on that later. Meet at McDonalds at 75 & 73 then to meet point on 33 to link up with Hellmutt & Snot.

What time you thinking old man? :D

Is the group making a stop in grove port? Give me a time and place and I'll be there.

Yup, a group of us are coming from Dayton/Springfield and meeting a few others where Rt33 ( Southeast Expressway ) and Rt317 ( S. hamilton Rd ) intersect about 9'ish am. Dont have a pinpointed meet spot, so I'm assuming we just meet up at the on-ramp for Rt33 South? :D

Edited by Hellmutt

First post edited for rider list and added secondary meet locale for other SWOhioan riders not wanting to meet at CompAcc.

If you want, meet up with Snot and I around Piqua and ride along with us to Springfield so we can congregate with the rest of the SWOhio group.

I'm down for that. Always better to ride with someone who knows what the hell is going on.

Where do ya want to meet with us before slabbing to Springfield? The rest stop just south of Rt36 exit just for an easy on/off?

Lets meet up just east of 33 on 317 looks like there is a gas station on the left side about a 1/2 mile.

Is this the place you're talking about Paul?

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=ms-android-verizon&v=141400000&q=getgo+3765+S+Hamilton+Rd,+Groveport,+OH+43125&ie=UTF8&ei=vdxaU9H8OpTYyAHfw4DIDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ

GetGo Fuel Station, 3765 S Hamilton Rd, Groveport, OH 43125