2014 Epic Ride meet up for SWOhioans - NOW MAY 18TH!

Helmutt

I'll be the guy in black surrounded by cop cars. lol

Nice.....we both ride silver bikes and both wear all black gear, surely the leo's wont confuse us at all. Guess I'll run decoy for ya until I'm out of fuel, but you'll owe me a bottle for it ;)

Looks like it's gonna be great weather...chilly in morning but should be in the 60s and sunny by noon...all the way back to springtucky. ...c u all at 730. :)

Between Paul, AJ, and myself, we'll have them backwoods badges all confused ( like thats a difficult task anyway ).

Woohoo, it's damn chilly for sure.....gonna stop by Hemm's Glass on my way and see if they need help cutting any panes

Great ride today guys and gals. Was great to meet some new people, drool over all the sweet bikes, and have a last ride on these ridiculous tires haha.. Wish I didn't have to take off early but I'm glad I made it home without any issues.

Great ride today guys and gals. Was great to meet some new people, drool over all the sweet bikes, and have a last ride on these ridiculous tires haha.. Wish I didn't have to take off early but I'm glad I made it home without any issues.

Glad to hear you are ok. To be honest, I was worried about you man. Now go get some damn tires.

• Upvote 2

Will do, I was worried myself before I left this morning, and that was before I could see bands. I'm not ignorant lol just didn't want to miss out on the ride, worth the risk in my book.

Will do, I was worried myself before I left this morning, and that was before I could see bands. I'm not ignorant lol just didn't want to miss out on the ride, worth the risk in my book.

I get ya, we all have a different tolerance level for risk.

Just got home

Thanks Shadyone for sweeping, thanks Hellmutt for leading, and thanks tonik for the day off.

Oh and thanks you DizzleDan for the idea for the bathroom note ;).

Edited by snot

Home safe. Had a blast. Good to meet everyone new, and to see old faces again. I thought the pace was pretty good, a few pucker moments aside. Hope I didn't ruin the riding for anyone getting us assbackwards now and then, I relied on my GPS so no real route studying was done, hence why we missed turns a few times after the GPS failed.

It was my first time leading a group somewhere other than the roads back home, so it was quite an adventure with all the unfamiliar blind turns and hills - but gladly our group all kept it on 2 wheels. I'd like another try at leading this route again soon :D

Snot, I'm pretty sure the family and I passed you and Hellmutt (one other with you) coming up 75 about 8. Glad to see you had a safe ride!

I was with Hellmutt and Shadyone (both grey bikes, both in black). I am sure it was us.

Didn't really check mileage, but probably around 600 for me. My ass was pissed on the way back, I need a better seat, or a gel padded ass girdle. going to Denver in a couple weeks for vacation, when I get back first order is new tires, break em in, and id personally like to run back up to hocking for another day of good riding. I'll be sure to check if anyone else would like to join to get a small group together possibly. Anyone know a cheap place to get tires mounted and balanced north of cincy?

• Upvote 1