New from Athens

DSOTM

Hey,

Just moved up from Cape Coral Fl. Looking for others to ride with, possibly start a motorcycle club in the area. Any groups riding in the southern ohio area let me know. I'm always up for a ride.

I hear October 31 is a great time to visit.

Yeah - no crowds at all.

We should do an Ohio Riders weekend ride in Athens this summer. Hangout at a hotel in town and drink all night on Court Street, Loads fo good roads down there.

Yup - OU Inn is the only place in town. A short walk to Court Street plus they have a pretty decent swimming pool. The bar at the hotel kinda blows though.

There's also an Amerihost and a new Hampton Inn out on State Street by the Mall. Kind of a hike to walk to anything from out there. A few restaurants out that way as well -Applebee's and crap like that.

Someone (that'd be you, Ben) pick a date and we'll do an official Athens weekend for OhioRiders. I went to OU and know the area fairly well. Rode down there last year and had a great time. Can't wait to do it again!