Shops That Install Carb & Jetting/Tuning?

ScubaCinci

I might pick up a DRZ and the guy has an FCR 39mm (aka pumper) carb that isn't installed yet. Anyone know of any shops, preferably in the Cincinnati area, that will install and properly jet it? The bike has aftermarket exhaust and I think the 3x3 mod is done (if not, it will be). Carb work is something I've never done and I'd rather leave it to those that know what they are doing.

Joe:  I doubt that, with the advent of FI on modern bikes, there isn't a lot of expertise remaining in the run-of-the-mill shop that has any specialized skills with fueling, especially fora specific model.  I'd start out asking your question and looking for tips on the ThumperTalk forum.  I had a DRZ for awhile and I'm sure that the FCR conversion is one of the more popular, so there's bound to be a ton of info.  If you're not familiar with the link:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/17-dr-z-400/#!GSKca

I'm sure I can learn to do it. But at this point in life, I have more money than time and I'd rather spend my free time doing other things like actually riding.

Thanks Bandit, if I need one I'll let you know if I end up picking up the bike.