Apologies

blueskeyes

I apologize if I woke any of you from your slumber in Troy. I forgot to put the baffles back in my exhaust from last night. The sheriff when he pulled me over this morning at 0600 said I should apologize to my neighbors. Mission accomplished.

• Upvote 2

I apologize if I woke any of you from your slumber in Troy. I forgot to put the baffles back in my exhaust from last night. The sheriff when he pulled me over this morning at 0600 said I should apologize to my neighbors. Mission accomplished.

Soooooo you live in Vandalia and work in Troy?

At 6 I was already in Englewood so no harm here. Besides Hellmutt wakes Piqua at 6 with his Brock's exhaust.

My dad has worked swing shift pretty much his entire life.  He's in his upper 60s now and still handles swing shift like a champ.  I can stay up for long periods of time, but dragging my ass out of bed is an entirely different thing, and possibly part of the reason I've elected to be a student for such a long time :)

I hate day shift. The having to go to bed early, traffic sucks and to many office people there to get a good parking spot. I don't know how the rest of the world does it. I have been working swing shift for 20 years now. I don't know anything else. 

Man I knew I heard some shinanigans going on this morning. Your lucky I'm couch bound ( wisdom teeth removal yesterday) and couldn't chase you down...

Kidding kidding. Troys finest will get you over the smallest thing. I was once pulled over for having frost on my back window. I'm normally up about 430-500 anyways. No worries on waking me up!

I just now noticed that...I live in Troy, work in Vandalia. I was on my Tuono when I happened. My pipes do the job. I have a great video of a dyno run at The Flats where in the background you can see the cruiser riders staring with a look of disbelief.

I just now noticed that...I live in Troy, work in Vandalia. I was on my Tuono when I happened. My pipes do the job. I have a great video of a dyno run at The Flats where in the background you can see the cruiser riders staring with a look of disbelief.

Lol they didn't know you could get more than 65 hp out of a liter engine? There's a dyno party at a biker bar in Doylestown this june, gonna dyno the bandit and hopefully the superhonda 850 project bike. Gonna be some dropped jaws...

This was the series of questions in order after the dyno run...

Q-what kind of bike it that?

A-An Aprilia

Q-Like a Ducati

A-No, its an Aprilia, like a Lamborghini isn't a Ferrari

Q-What size engine?

A-Liter

Q-So what did it do on the dyno? 70Hp?

A-Try double that.

Q-Out of a liter v-twin???

A-Its expected when the engine can rev past 7K.

Q-What does it rev to 8K?

A-13K

:crazy: