Wayne 5/9-5/11 weekend

2talltim

Exactly, Its funner when wet.

I agree with Gump, but there are exceptions to that rul, couple years ago we all went down and it poured all night the night before. That's was the time I almost lost my skid plate, Blake lost his wheel and there was 3 inches of mud on everything. I ended up taking my pants off and throwing them away I bet they weighed 30 lbs. Still good times though, those are the trips that make the memories.

The best part of that trip was watching Steve get blasted with Adam's roster tail of mud when Adam was trying to yank him out of a deep mud hole..lol

Edited by 2talltim

Should I pay the office to park or should I be a cheap skate and slide in under the radar on the bubby pass?

Tell scott you are staying at the Hiltin and offer to pay. He'll probably tell you don't worry about it, but at least offer.

Rain=no dust=win

Tell scott you are staying at the Hiltin and offer to pay. He'll probably tell you don't worry about it, but at least offer.

Rain=no dust=win

First one there plug in my camper.

k and k....what's he usually charge?

How's the weather? I'm sitting here waiting to go on the Mustang cruise, it's raining here . And rain to the south but it looks like you guys may be in that happy pocket, I hope so.

sent using tappetalk!

Made it home with just enough time to power wash and get things put away before the storm hit. Did another 38 miles today, so that makes 109 miles total for the weekend and I did 18 miss by myself Friday so you bubbys only did 53 miles except for the ones that did the one loop twice(you might be closer to 60). Helped a guy today at Dorr run, his chain broke about 2.5 miles from his truck, so my tow strap got some use. I ended up going to P2 instead of Monday creek today, figured I could cover more ground if I did. This weekend I personally covered 98% of all the trails at the Monday creek trail system, only a couple miles herr and there I missed, even did most of the Deer stand loop.

Thanks for the good times bubbys, can't wait to get back down but need to get ready for the Gap Trip now.

Did anyone find my red and black gloves? Think they were on my trailer fender when I pulled out. Maybe the brown eye fetish guy got them :lol:

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1