WTB: track goodies

ducati guy

Im getting back into doing some track days this year so im looking for a few things. They can be used as long as they arent all beat up

Tire warmers

One piece or two piece suit. I perfer a one piece suit but may consider a two piece so i can use the jacket for street riding. I have found that a size 46/56 fits me perfectly in a speed & stregth or hein and gericke suit.

Im 6' 3" and about 200lbs currently. i havent tried on any two piece suits so im not 100% sure on sizing for them, im a 34" waist in pants if that could help, but if i consider a two piece suit, then ill look more into sizing and stuff to make sure i fit into a correct size.

Id like to find a rear spindle for the rear wheel. I have a 2012 675r, i think its the same for most triumph 675s but i could be wrong

Possibly some track plastics depending on condition and price.

Also possible track take offs, perfer michelin takes off. Would also consider slicks depending on condition

Also extra set of wheels

And last but not least, rain tires if anyone has a set laying around that they do not use

Let me know what you guys have!!!

Tire warmers

Id like to find a rear spindle for the rear wheel. I have a 2012 675r, i think its the same for most triumph 675s but i could be wrong

I have a set of Chicken Hawk 3 temp tire warmers you could have for pretty cheap. One of them died (front? rear? shit I don't remember) but the other works just fine. I called Chicken Hawk about getting it repaired. Basically they said they could either repair it or they would give me a "trade-in" allowance on a new one. $75 for them and you can see about getting the bad one repaired. It's been awhile since I called, but $75 rings a bell.

And what do you mean by the rear spindle? You mean the axle? Let me know how many you need, lol.

I have a set of Chicken Hawk 3 temp tire warmers you could have for pretty cheap. One of them died (front? rear? shit I don't remember) but the other works just fine. I called Chicken Hawk about getting it repaired. Basically they said they could either repair it or they would give me a "trade-in" allowance on a new one. $75 for them and you can see about getting the bad one repaired. It's been awhile since I called, but $75 rings a bell.

And what do you mean by the rear spindle? You mean the axle? Let me know how many you need, lol.

Lol yes, rear axle. Sorry I was busy at work and for some reason spindle came to mind instead of axle.

And are you saying you would like 75 for the warmers?

Lol yes, rear axle. Sorry I was busy at work and for some reason spindle came to mind instead of axle.

And are you saying you would like 75 for the warmers?

Ya somewhere in my ramblings that's what I was getting at. $75 for them. One working, the other needs replaced/repaired but seems like Chicken Hawk will work with you.

And I have a couple axles/nuts/axle blocks, so shoot me a pm and let me know what you need. I'll get it to you cheaper than you'll find on ebay.

Ya somewhere in my ramblings that's what I was getting at. $75 for them. One working, the other needs replaced/repaired but seems like Chicken Hawk will work with you.

And I have a couple axles/nuts/axle blocks, so shoot me a pm and let me know what you need. I'll get it to you cheaper than you'll find on ebay.

Ill Probly Take You Up On The Rear Axle An Blocks

What's Wrong With The Warmer, Does It Not Heat Up Or What's Going On With it

Ill Probly Take You Up On The Rear Axle An Blocks

What's Wrong With The Warmer, Does It Not Heat Up Or What's Going On With it

Just doesn't heat up. I just went back to Chicken Hawk's sight to read up on the details. This is what it said:

• All Tire Warmer sets are worth a MINIMUM of $100 even if worthless as a credit towards a new set (only one trade-in set for each new set).
  • The warmers are used like cash, the racer pays a portion of the new set with the old set to be traded in and we need to receive them in order to apply the credit.

When I talked to them, they said I could try to get it repaired, and if it wasn't fixable they would take it as credit and allow me to buy just a rear warmer. It was mid-season and I didn't have time to wait for all that, so I just bought a set of used Woodcrafts I found on WERA classifieds.

If you don't want to mess around with it I understand, just thought I would throw it out there since they're just collecting dust in my garage.

Edited by TRMN8TR

I had a rear chicken hawk warmer that wasent working so I sent it in for service. Turned out it was an older model and would need more work than it was worth,so they took it in on trade towards a new rear warmer. They gave me a 50$ credit, and they were really helpful when talking to them on the phone.

Just doesn't heat up. I just went back to Chicken Hawk's sight to read up on the details. This is what it said:

• All Tire Warmer sets are worth a MINIMUM of $100 even if worthless as a credit towards a new set (only one trade-in set for each new set).
  • The warmers are used like cash, the racer pays a portion of the new set with the old set to be traded in and we need to receive them in order to apply the credit.
When I talked to them, they said I could try to get it repaired, and if it wasn't fixable they would take it as credit and allow me to buy just a rear warmer. It was mid-season and I didn't have time to wait for all that, so I just bought a set of used Woodcrafts I found on WERA classifieds.

If you don't want to mess around with it I understand, just thought I would throw it out there since they're just collecting dust in my garage.

Ahhh Ok

Ya Im Trying To Figure Out If It Would Be Worth My Time Fixing It And Wondering What It Would Cost To fix

I can try to call Chicken Hawk and get a worst-case estimate. Like...if it's too expensive or can't be repaired, how much will the one warmer cost assuming a $50 credit.

OK that's cool, I just tried sending you a pm and it said you can't receive any more messages... What do you want for the rear axle and blocks

OK that's cool, I just tried sending you a pm and it said you can't receive any more messages... What do you want for the rear axle and blocks

Cleaned out my inbox and sending you a PM about the axle.