07 GSXR 600 - SOLD

nautical1

I have this on craigslist but I figured I'd list it here as well, maybe someone will be interested. I just don't have much free time to enjoy it so I'd rather sell it to someone who will use it more than I can.

Up for sale is my 2007 Suzuki GSXR 600. I purchased the bike with under 8,000 miles on it and it currently has 13,456 miles on it but that is subject to change since I still take it out once and awhile. The bike is ready for the summer with new oil and OEM filter in it. I change the oil every 2,500 miles or at the start of the season with Rotella T6. The bike has always been garage kept and well maintained. The bike does look like it was tipped over at some point in its life since the left side has a few minor scratches on it and the last picture shows how it looks up close. Also, the low fuel indicator light stays on due to a bad sensor, but I prefer to rely on the odometer so I haven't replaced it.

- There is a brand new Dunlop Q2 tire that I had put on at the end of the year by DucRX that only has roughly 3-400 miles on it. 
- The front tire is a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa that has roughly 3k miles on it.
- The chain is cleaned and lubricated every 3-500 miles and the chain tension is checked every other cleaning.
- The radiator was flushed and refilled at 10,000 miles.
- At 10,000 miles I also relocated the rectifier/regulator to a cooler area just as a precaution. 

The bike also has some extras which include:
- ASV levers
- Moto-Elite bar end mirrors
- Hotbodies LED front turn signals
- Frame sliders 
- Carbon fiber rear hugger
- Progrip tank protector
- Scorpion carbon fiber slip on exhaust
- Color matched rear seat cowl

- 12v plug on the tail fairing

To also go with the bike I have the OEM mirrors with turn signals, passenger seat and original tool kit. I also have gear that I'd be willing to sell as well.

IMG_20130815_174619_760_zps60920d61.jpg

IMG_20130526_143850_461_zps643e520d.jpg

IMG_20140505_161145_883_zpsq1swqepb.jpg

Here's the damage. There's also another small mark on the tail fairing.

IMG_20140505_161117_263_zps8v6cgb6n.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by nautical1

Bump for you Brett. Hate to see you sell it!

great bike, great rider.  i just got done whittling down my bike list so i can't buy, but this is a damn solid deal.

Likewise...good rider and well taken care of bike.  Been on a few rides with Brett.  Hate to see him sell this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New guy here. New to motorcycling in the Ohio area.

I would be interested in seeing your bike. Can you PM me your preferred method of contact? I should be able to check it out next Monday or Tuesday if the bike is still for sale.

Edited by lilmckee