Good thing abortion.....

Tonik

I could care less if abortion is legal or not because I'm not a moron and know how to prevent that shit. I just came in here to be drunk and say it's the same as posting about a dead motorcyclist and saying the same

• Upvote 1

The M.E.'s ruling is interesting.

The medical examiner designated her death as being from a "Therapeutic Complication." It "reflects the association of this death with a medical procedure and is not intended to address issues regarding quality of care or standards of practice."

A "politically neutral" statement on a "Hot Button" issue. Clearly they want out of this controversy. Queue the usual protesters, film at 11...

Looks like she died of a broken heart after killing her child. Really sad that babies have to die all the time because people want to feel good and not be responsible. 

56,662,169 Abortions in America Since Roe vs. Wade in 1973

An estimate in 2014 had the population of Canada at 35,344,962.

Here is a page devoted to counters regarding this subject.

http://www.numberofabortions.com/

• Upvote 1

im all for it. can you imagine if the population of canada all the sudden showed up here in the US? were fucking full enough.

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/105076-more-immigrant-kids-arrive-in-arizona/

They are showing up apparently. Not taking sides on the issue but pointing out we are adding to the population at a pretty fast clip anyway.