It pains and ills me to do so... 04 Pontiac GTO

Beegreenstrings

My beloved GTO is up for grabs.

04 model LS1 (350 V8) 6speed red interior with midnight black exterior

Love this car! Very Fun! 45K miles

Garage queen... (Usually) driving her this week. Then probably off to the garage again.

2 brand new front tires; rears are ok.

The only issue is in the corner of the back seat... These cars have a serious problem with the rear corner stitching breaking. Not on the seat but on the surround piece.

Craigslisted at 16,500 then 15 now 14.

I will entertain offers but can't go too much lower.

post-13427-0-66236800-1402937030_thumb.j

post-13427-0-08418100-1402937058_thumb.j

post-13427-0-14130800-1402937270_thumb.j

I thought Bad wanted a family mobile like an SUV or mini-van?

Lol mini van. I'd sooner physically remove my balls with a shattered beer bottle than ever own one. It pains me enough that so many SUVs resemble mini vans as it is

With an inexpensive enough car such as this, I can buy it and then when winter rolls around get a beater SUV

Lol mini van. I'd sooner physically remove my balls with a shattered beer bottle than ever own one. It pains me enough that so many SUVs resemble mini vans as it is

With an inexpensive enough car such as this, I can buy it and then when winter rolls around get a beater SUV

Just wait.

Ok gas mileage works for me. The colors are opposite of what I'd prefer (red on black) but that's not a huge deal. Location is far from me to be able to get to this week and I'll be on our honeymoon for the next week or so so it'll give me some time to think it over