pretty much done with honda powersports products

Hoblick

i was so pumped when i bought my Honda Pioneer.  but after having it for as long as i did and got to put it through its paces, i realized, it just absolutely doesn't have enough power for a sxs.  and the suspension is absolute garbage, even for a more utility unit.  I want to believe in honda, and i want to buy their products, but honestly they just aren't putting ANYTHING exciting out anymore.

I jumped ship yesterday and traded the Pioneer in on a new Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail

50" wide, 63hp 700cc parallel twin.  comes factory with fox shocks.  this thing is night and day power wise, and weighs about 300 or so lbs less.  has the same amount of suspension travel and ground clearance yet its 50" wide vs. the pioneer was 60" wide.  

and from some videos i watched a simple slip on, air filter and tune, the make 73 rwhp

so ill be really happy with that.

i had them swap the 27" tip backwaters i had put on my pioneer over to the wildcat when i bought it, and installed my 4500lb winch last night.  now I'm in the process of installing the stereo.

4308F249-9327-4ADB-B005-38D44E6F2184_zps

BC17B224-9B3A-4926-A168-9E5F28870BA9_zps

Awesome. I've been looking at narrow side by sides. If I get another atv, I want a sxs so Carie can join me. I think she'd have a blast.

my wife loves the sxs.  i didn't think she would have as much fun as she does, but she is really into it