Need a Motorcycle to Wrap in Cincinnati for New Business - Huge Discount (Only 1)

abdecal

New vehicle wrapping company I am in the process of building a website for needs a sportbike to wrap. They have a shop on Princeton-Glendale Road in Cincinnati.

We will be taking lots of photographs of the process and the bike for the website. Wraps normally cost $500 but we will wrap purely on the cost of vinyl without labor costs for $200 for letting us use your bike.

Here are the color options: (please excuse the scrambled latin text on other pages, that will be updated later)

http://wrapscinci.com/colors-and-add-ons/

The Supreme Avery and 3M vehicle wrap are the highest quality wraps on the market. They last around 7 years before any fading. Much longer if you don't park your bike outside. 

Nick Durante will be wrapping the bike. He does most of the vehicle wraps for Spade Kustoms and has been in the industry for 10 years.

Perfect for anyone that has a lot of scratches on their bike or just don't like their paint color. Vinyl wrap looks just like paint and protects the original paint to increase your resale value.

Reply to this thread if you're interested or shoot me a message with the type of bike you have and your phone number.

What kind of car are you guys wrapping? assuming that you are..

It's a 90's eclipse but we could use another. I'd have to talk to the owner. We will be wrapping half of the car to showcase the huge difference a wrap makes. Our biggest challenge is educating consumers on how awesome wraps are now. Vinyl technology has come a long way in the last few years. 

I was hoping to see some choices in graphics.

My ThunderHorse needs some pizazz.

We can do graphics. We work with a Cincinnati print shop and get wholesale pricing. Costs a bit more but we can. 

Oh cool, I have a 95 eclipse.

I hope there doing a 2nd Gen.

But I also have a nice s14 240sx that would look sweet wrapped. Would appeal to the tuners. They have any interest, im willing!

Can you post or send me a pic of it? The wrap audience is typically high end market cars and we're working on getting mid-market and making the process easy.So a 240sx might be perfect

Can you post or send me a pic of it? The wrap audience is typically high end market cars and we're working on getting mid-market and making the process easy.So a 240sx might be perfect

PM me your email or post it if u don't mind. Easier to send that way

Hmm. I am interested. I would be willing to pony up the extra dough for some cool graphics too. Let me know if you want to do a cbr.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Send me a PM with your name and number. I'll give you a call.

Oh cool, I have a 95 eclipse.

I hope there doing a 2nd Gen.

But I also have a nice s14 240sx that would look sweet wrapped. Would appeal to the tuners. They have any interest, im willing!

Uhm, I think they probably want to use a car with an intact front end...

;)

Couldn't resist!

Uhm, I think they probably want to use a car with an intact front end...

;)

Couldn't resist!

haha, I agree. I've just about got her tidied back up. Rest of replacement parts will be here this week. Im excited, be even more excited if I can get it wrapped!

• 2 weeks later...

How about a Sprinter and doing something wild?

That is a fantastic idea! I bet it would look bad ass too

And probably help to keep the nasty rust demons away that love to chew those VA series Sprinters apart ;)

And probably help to keep the nasty rust demons away that love to chew those VA series Sprinters apart ;)

Apparently they aren't interested in vehicles...  Think about how many eyes see that sprinter as I travel in 7 states...  ;)

By the way, I gotta come by and get an air filter.