MotoSeries Round 5 - Nelson Ledges

RHill

Awesome news, and he called me about 30 minutes ago as he kinda needs his keys to get into his apartment. :D He was very grateful of all the help and well wishes from everyone, and I'm looking forward to seeing him upright in a couple hours.

Good news, glad he's up and moving around. I hate hospitals.

Steve if you guys need help getting his stuff to him, loading/unloading or whatever let me know.

Will do for sure, Brandon. We talked a bit about that when he was here, and depending on what happens with his collar bone surgery (he's hoping to get it done quick) maybe Wednesday night we might run that direction. I'll get with the usual suspects and maybe we'll take some pizzas over too and keep him company for a bit.

Thanks everyone who lended a hand.  I'm still not sure what happened, trying to watch the gopro to figure it out. Beyond grateful for everyone who lent a hand.  Bike looks to need some serious repairs...I will start worrying about more once I'll be able to ride again....if nothing else, there is always the street bike to fall back to.  Here is to hope of making next round.  Thanks again to everyone...words seriously cant comprehend how grateful I am for the amazing souls at MotoSeries events.

So Sam and her parents were in their RV since it was raining, and watching the race from there. Her dad seemed to know the best what happened, said as you were leaned over in 12 it looked like you lost the rear and it slid towards the outside. Then it caught and turned into the dreaded high side. He said it was pretty obvious you were knocked out cold as soon as you hit. You tumbled a few times like a rag doll and never moved once you stopped.

For what it's worth, I still don't recall anything from about an hour before to several hours after my concussion at pirc last year. Don't worry if it doesn't come back.

Thanks guys...found it t12, highside mid corner.  Broken collar bone and beat up bike/rider&gear. I guess I was out cold for awhile, because I remember nothing from the whole ordeal....or even the race up till that point.  Video brings back some memories.  After it is edited down and uploaded I'll throw it up here.

Sometimes it's best you don't remember. I don't remember at all flying through the air.

This is true. If you don't remember then there's no reason to be scared when you go back out. Other than the hospital bills, those can be scary.