Anyone have a Kendon trailer?

Casper

Maybe he should ride his sport-tourer race bike, then. :dunno:

Wife doesn't really ride anymore, and I won't ride with a passenger. That means if I'm taking the bike on a trip with the wife, I need to trailer. Also, certain trips like the fishing shack trips aren't fun to ride home from.

Baxley, or Condor, and come off the frame. Two solid, quality straps is all you need. EK-USA sells the ones I use. They're $50/pair and have spring clips to keep the hooks attached to the anchors.

Two. Straps. Done.

Baxley for sure. Love mine

Speaking of mine...I might need that back soon :D

They would still pull apart the lower plastics when pressure was put on them. The lower triples are too far up inside to do it safely.

It might be possible if the angle was more downward. The problem we had was where the bike sat on your trailer. I think less of an outward angle might work. But that's the issue with the Kendon trailer. The tie down points are spread out, so I think I might have the same issue with a Kendon. I really like the Pit Bull restraint systems, but I need a trailer I can stand up in the garage. Otherwise I need to find a place to store it. If a Kendon won't work, I may just look into finding a cargo van.

The tie down points have to be spread out to a point that the bike won't just flop over when turning. If you pull straight down on them it wouldn't take much to lay er down on its side.

I like the creeper van idea. It will help when your friends need help moving also.

The tie down points have to be spread out to a point that the bike won't just flop over when turning. If you pull straight down on them it wouldn't take much to lay er down on its side.

I like the creeper van idea. It will help when your friends need help moving also.

I can use the Canyon dancer to stabilize it. Just can't put as much pressure on the Helibars as I have the stock bars.

Why? You're not going anywhere with your bike. Your wife has your bike keys locked up with your nuts.

Because you don't have a clue and I don't give a shit to tell you Edited by Bad324