Anyone have a Kendon trailer?

Casper

And?

More than one way to do things, they chose extending. All you have to do is drill 2 new holes in each bracket closer in so they are on the trailer. Simple

A) That would weaken the bracket.

B) You would have sharp corners of the bracket overhanging the trailer.

Both seem like bad ideas to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Kendon trailer if you want to try it out.  It is the 3 bike model:

http://www.kendonusa.com/trailer_sport_bike.html#prettyPhoto

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, we carry my Aprilia Tuono and my wife's CBR250R with no issues.  

I'm in Johnstown so it would not be that far of a ride, although this weekend's weather is supposed to suck.

Shad

I have a Kendon trailer if you want to try it out.  It is the 3 bike model:

http://www.kendonusa.com/trailer_sport_bike.html#prettyPhoto

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, we carry my Aprilia Tuono and my wife's CBR250R with no issues.  

I'm in Johnstown so it would not be that far of a ride, although this weekend's weather is supposed to suck.

Shad

That's perfect. I would certainly appreciate it. I just want to load the bike up and see what my tie-down options are. I'd like to be able to wrap soft straps around the lower triple and tie down from there. Then use canyon dancers to stabilize side to side movement. Just want to make sure it'll work before I drop the coin. Would you mind sending me a PM with your number and we can figure a time that'll work?

How much is a Kendon? My 5x8 SureTrac hauls two bikes with ease. I paid $1250 for it, new. Bonus, you can haul other stuff. The Kendon is motorcycle specific. Seems like a waste of money, if you're buying a trailer.

Let me guess... You aren't allowed to leave it outside? If this is the case, then I get the folding trailer nonsense. If not, then buying one of these is pretty silly.

Nailed it. Needs to be in my garage. Also, not motorcycle specific. Quads fit great. Even saw a guy make sides and use it for mulch.