OMRL Endurance Round 10/4/14 - MotoSeries team(s)??

redkow97

really hell yes gonna make sure I'm off work for this! I take it u sign up online? Seems like it would be a blast!

You need to arrange a rental before hand brother but No to signing up online... if you have bike to ride just show up and race any weekend we are running....you will love this if you give it a chance!

Edited by bowdog

You need to arrange a rental before hand brother but No to signing up online... if you have bike to ride just show up and race any weekend we are running....you will love this if you give it a chance!

hmm is the rental information on the omrl site?

The rental bikes belong to members, not to the club, so no rental info on the website.

There should be a contact email though. Kent and/or Russ (or someone else) will get back to you.

There are only 2 "designated" rental bikes, so we may have to coordinate this early to see if more can be acquired for the weekend. There might be a couple of others that just need some repairs.

well fuck...

No endurance rentals. Endurance races have been hard on our bikes in the past.

How many of the MotoSeries riders actually have an XR100 to ride, or would be on a team with people who do?

if we really cared, we could probably source a rental bike, but we don't.  and i aint letting some of these perverts race my grom.  i'd race my zuma though.  kill all you bitches.

Slightly unrelated to the endurance race of the thread topic, but I rode past you guys racing last weekend in Circleville on my way to a big bike ride...  I didn't get much of a look, but are spectators welcome at the next race (looking at the schedule, Sept. 13)?  This looks like an absolute blast but I really don't know anything about it and would like to catch a race or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Start time really depends on how many classes are combined. Last round there were really only 4 classes, with F1 and F2 combined, but stock XR was split expert/novice, so it was still 8 heats with the combined grid.

Anyway, I think the low number of heats led to a lot of laziness in getting practice wrapped up... Or started on time for that matter.