OMRL Endurance Round 10/4/14 - MotoSeries team(s)??

redkow97

I'd be interested in a two man endurance team...........I will pick one up this winter, any MS guys want to team with me to show Team Midget what's up...????

If you are seriously thinking about getting one Chuck, here's a good deal on a race ready bike.

http://miniroadracers.informe.com/forum/classifieds-f3/xr100-for-sale-t3043.html

Sounds good, but no oreo dispenser ...........I think your xr100 has a lot more cheater parts

Mine is completely class legal. I'm doing it for series points so I made sure of it incase anyone wanted to cry and protest. It's 100% by the book and any thing I thought fell in a grey area I ran by Conrad, I'll let it be tech'd top to bottom anytime ;)

Now just buy one and join us

Todd, are you running the bead lock on the rear wheel?

That is one of the rules changes I'm planning to propose.

I have no idea lol. I bought the wheels and tires as a set, used already mounted and balanced. Not had them off, Craig got a flat on the rear though at the end of the day, I picked up a tube on way home and will have it apart one day this week and find out I guess. I've never messed with tubed tires till now.

If you are seriously thinking about getting one Chuck, here's a good deal on a race ready bike.

http://miniroadracers.informe.com/forum/classifieds-f3/xr100-for-sale-t3043.html

I have e mailed and texted this guy multiple times last couple weeks with no response.

I'll be straight with everyone - I don't run the rear bead lock.  That is probably technically against the rules.  I would argue that i'm simply balancing the wheel, but I think it's silly that we're not explicitly allowed to remove it.