Mid - O Sunday Twilight & Monday Track Day 8/24 - 25

aforrest4

Nice Video.........but where is the dirtbike video's....???? lol

I know you got some........lmao

Unfortunately I only had my gopro on for that one session.  Sorry.

Plus, no way would I ever post a video of a dirt bike dropping me.  :p

Edited by lowcel

Lowcel, It's was a blast following you and it's ok if you don't want to show any video evidence :crazy:.........you were one of a few that I didn't feel nervous being around in that group. I hope that I didn't break the 6 foot rule with you anytime.........LMAO 

Edited by Chuck Clay

I rode the twilight on Sunday and I think there was only one or two wrecks. Worst day of the year for me though, I was so nervous and was riding like crap. Definitely should have gotten back on the bike sooner after wrecking. I was running about ten seconds off my usual pace all night and didnt start feeling comfortable until the last 30 min or so. Probably should have done a full track day to get my wits back before doing a twilight, but the schedule didn't permit it.

Lowcel, It's was a blast following you and it's ok if you don't want to show any video evidence :crazy:.........you were one of a few that I didn't feel nervous being around in that group. I hope that I didn't break the 6 foot rule with you anytime.........LMAO 

Thank you.  I had enough faith in your riding that you could have passed me by a foot and I would have been fine.  It is awesome watching you on that bike.

Edited by lowcel

I rode the twilight on Sunday and I think there was only one or two wrecks. Worst day of the year for me though, I was so nervous and was riding like crap. Definitely should have gotten back on the bike sooner after wrecking. I was running about ten seconds off my usual pace all night and didnt start feeling comfortable until the last 30 min or so. Probably should have done a full track day to get my wits back before doing a twilight, but the schedule didn't permit it.

There were at least two crashes.  One person crashed twice on two different bikes.

Lowcel, It's was a blast following you and it's ok if you don't want to show any video evidence :crazy:.........you were one of a few that I didn't feel nervous being around in that group. I hope that I didn't break the 6 foot rule with you anytime.........LMAO

I was wondering if that was you riding yesterday. I was shocked to see you passing 600's on the front straight. Knowing its a 500 makes sense.

I was wondering if that was you riding yesterday. I was shocked to see you passing 600's on the front straight. Knowing its a 500 makes sense.

Well at least I was faster than him in the straights.  It's all the other parts of the tracks I had the problem with.  :D