Moto Series Finale at PIRC Sept 13/14

TRMN8TR

ohhh I thought it had to have one on the side. That must be a Rhill special.

FYI the parking that was in the gravel was unavailable with N2 2 weeks ago, it is all tore up for construction. Save me a spot if you can il be there Saturday morning.

FYI the parking that was in the gravel was unavailable with N2 2 weeks ago, it is all tore up for construction. Save me a spot if you can il be there Saturday morning.

Make that two spots.

Please !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You talking about my FI code switch under the seat?  Just need the stock one functioning

Website info:

Are there RV Electrical hook-ups or dump sites?

Yes there are electric hook-ups available, we offer 50 amp & 120 voltage outlets, please call our office at (724) 535-1000 to make a reservation, as we only have a limited amount. Electrical permit must be obtained in the Main Office or ProShop during nomail business hours.

Currently we do not have any RV dump stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I didn't pull off the first place championship (that was a long shot) but I moved from 3rd to 2nd. Going in to today I was 5 points behind Hollywood the "Magical Mushroom" as he is now known. I'll let you ask him how he got that nickname. Anyway, he decided to skip yesterday's practice and just show up and race today like a rockstar. Well that cost him a little in the first race, he was a bit off pace. I gained 3 points, and was still 2 behind. He got a good start in race 2 and me not so much. He led me for I think 4-5 laps and was running a lot faster. I had to work for it and stuff it up the inside. I wound up finishing 2 spots ahead which gave me the 3 points I needed to steal second overall. He made me earn it and it's been a battle like this all season going back and forth. He will be missed in the paddocks next year when he takes a season off to study or something dumb like that.