kawasaki to release "ground breaking" ninja h2.

cOoTeR

I just take my oil filter off and the oil goes in the pan like it's supposed to. No extra tools, funnels, duct tape, shop vacs, aluminum foil, or other random kitchenware needed.

Triumph has oil filter location down pat (minus the pulling fairings thing). 

Did you read/hear that somewhere, or are you just speculating?

I don't see why they would build a better ZX14 and call it an H2 instead of a zx14 ______ edition.

Induction Eaton Twin Vortices Series Roots-type supercharger with air-to-water intercooler

It will be a new breed of BEAST!!!

Displacement 1,498 cc  

Engine Supercharged and intercooled, four-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline four-cylinder

Induction Eaton Twin Vortices Series Roots-type supercharger with air-to-water intercooler

It will be a new breed of BEAST!!!

These are just copy-pasted from the kawasaki jet ski specs on the 310 series. 

These are just copy-pasted from the kawasaki jet ski specs on the 310 series. 

LOL.  I was wondering how long it would take to be caught.  As long as everyone elese was throwing BS around...

I did read an article that said this was a  possibility...along with many other possibilities.  http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/589/19128/Motorcycle-Article/2015-Kawasaki-Ninja-H2-Coming-Soon.aspx

the original H2 was the quickest thing around, in its day...  That would support the theories that it will be a drag bike in street trim.  But the last teaser pic showed it with road racing slicks...

I'm still holding out hope for a forced induction middleweight.  700 triple with a turbo or something.  But like someone else said, liter bikes are only marginally heavier than 600's, and produce 180+ at the wheel these days.  How much would a turbo really add to that formula?

wish they'd just release the details.  Their marketing is working on all of us.